K8NWR - Dave Hribar - Good Guy Alert

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K3PZ

K8NWR - Dave Hribar - Good Guy Alert

Post by K3PZ »

I bought an Icom IC-746 from Dave Hribar, K8NWR, in Romeo, MI. The radio was just as described, was packed extra well, and Dave kept in contact with me every step of the way (11 e-mails total). I would not hesitate to buy from Dave again. He is a straight shooter and an honest ham. Thanks Dave!

Paul Zora
K3PZ
Port St. Lucie, FL
Dave Hribar

K3PZ Good Guy Straight Shooter

Post by Dave Hribar »

Thanks Paul

Dave K8NWR
K8NWR 17 Meter mobile my favorite operation