Thanks Chuck ...KK4TE

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
WB4KMA

Thanks Chuck ...KK4TE

Post by WB4KMA »

I found a rotor and control box I wanted. I looked for the way a person replies to e-mail and how well they communicate throughout the transaction.

I asked KK4TE if he would acept a postal money order and his mailing address. Plus I needed a total amount with shipping. he agreed to mark this sold pending receipt of funds.

Darn post office was slammed and right before Martin Luther King Day. The line was almot an hour long to get to the counter.

I mailed the man CASH. Then I waited to see what would happen. I sent him a delivery confirmation number too. Darn Orlando post office did not log the acceptance of the envelope. Mobile Ala did show when it got there and whn it was delivered.

KK4TE returned all of my e-mails and sent the rotor and control panel right out. I got a Yaesu 6 pin plug too. Very well packaged and prompt shipping.

After seeing the ups and downs with some people I thought it would be great to a happy transaction here that was perfect.

Lets see.........I got my two meter antenna or 13 element beam..........one rotor, now to pick up a tower and Hazer.

Thanks guys..........I never felt like I had any problems dealing with the guys I have spoken to this week.

Thanks Scott too for helping to make a scavenger hunt for parts fun.

John Hayes...........Ki4-WMI
kd4amk

KK4TE Chuck Moss

Post by kd4amk »

Hi John, I have known Chuck KK4TE and his father Charlie KD4TT for almost 20 years. Your experience with him is no surprise to me. I would trust either of them with anything I had.

There are plenty of good people out there. Probably 95% of Hams are honest, friendly, and will help you any way they can. It's the other 5% we always hear about that seem to cause most all of the trouble.

73, Ryan KD4AMK/6