KC8ADU

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N0UA

KC8ADU

Post by N0UA »

Item purchased from KC8ADU and then paid via Google checkout in 2 days (on September 21, 2009).
Item received 5 weeks later. Item returned (at my expense) due to problem 1 week after receipt (November 5th).
Now (December 19, 2009) the item has not been repaired and returned to me nor has payment been returned.
Item payment is currently in dispute with AmX.

Poor communications - slow service - no resolution - bad deal.
Vince
N0UA
kc8adu

Post by kc8adu »

did you get my email?
your package was delivered to a neighbor and had been on their porch for weeks.
as for your delay recieving sorry about that as i got really busy and my part time help really fouled things up.i also sent you an email stating i would send a refund.
gco will not allow me to directly do it from the payment page as it is too old.
if you wish to discuss further my email is good as always.