KF4DSS - CARELESS OR WHAT ???

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
kd4e

KF4DSS - CARELESS OR WHAT ???

Post by kd4e »

I really hate to post this but I lost $440. in October to one Ham thief (who is under criminal investigation) so my tiny hobby budget cannot bear any more loses. (NOTE: I am not accusing KF4DSS of being a thief, at this point he is just very inconsiderate.)

KF4DSS accepted $160. from me over 5 weeks ago and as of yesterday's mail I still don't have the promised used Yaesu VX-7R.

Lots of excuses then after 3 weeks he claims that he finally shipped November 18th. No insurance or tracking number was provided. More excuses since then but it is now December 7th and still no radio.

What is wrong out there in the Ham fraternity that there is so little consideration of others?

Disappointed in Florida ... doc KD4E