Need to locate ham in or near henderson, NV "Please h

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
wc8i

Need to locate ham in or near henderson, NV "Please h

Post by wc8i »

Please guys any one no a ham in or near the henderson , nv area, zip code is 89015 , he is a user of e bay and his user id is "custer0_2" this jerk is a discrace to amature radio, and has no concern for anyone but himself, Im not asking for anyone to stick their neck out, I wont say or mention your name, beleive me I wont, but, he stroked me and he will not answer me or return my e mails, if your in the henderson , nv area and no anyone on the repeaters or in your clubs and you can find out his call or name, please let me no, again, would you want to be wronged, no one does, let me say over all the yrs I have been a ham, I have only met one dishonest one, e bay wont disclose his name, so i need you guys help, and now it is two, any way, thanks guys and have a nice holiday. Bill
Hi my name is bill and I worked for a police department south of ohio for some yrs, the last 9 yrs i worked for a famous fbi agent seen on tv, very dangerous and fun job at times, Im retired now and in the county away i hope from violence.
WB4KMA

how to collect

Post by WB4KMA »

If you can get me a first and last name and the mailing address, I will help you find the person.

You should be able to go to ebay and get the name and address.

Next, I do not want to start a bunch of problems or see well wishers trying to help.
I have 25 years in the legal field for finding people and preparing cases for court. His personal information should be e-mailed to me.
In a 6 month time frame I located 137 persons that were wanted. By using my head, I had only two problem people.

I teach newcommers wanting to take their CE tests in FL how to prepare their case and use public records.

If I can wrap this up in an hour, it is a comp done at no charge and the free resources on how to find a person will be listed here.

Then I will list a way to use small claims court or civil court for your judgment.

Once you have a judgement, it does not mean you will collect. You can lien their tax return and get their rebate checks and money if they file taxes.

You can lien their inheritance in probate court.

Your first step is getting the information to file and getting a judgment.
If the guy is on probation, you have other alternatives for collecting too.

With so much going on it may be helpful o learn how to see if there are liens or judgments on a person you are about to make a big transaction with.

If the person has been sued or is wanted, it may tell you about the idea of trying to do business with them.
wc8i

Ill try to get more info on him I have it out in all the net

Post by wc8i »

Im trying my best to find this guy, it no it can be done, im going to go to e bay again today, and see what i can do, they are hard to work with, he is not a good person, and shouldl be taught a good lesson, I dont care if it cost me for your service, I want to nail him , and hope you nos im going to do all i can to get him, and every tackick i can, again e bayers and ham, plese do some thinking, if yo no a person in or around the henderson, NV areaa that sells and buys tings on e bay, and goes by Custer0_2 please help me idenifie him, if it was yo and someone did you wrong, you would want hellp to, again, I wont disclose your name or anything I just need to get his, and call sign if possible, thanks, Bill
Hi my name is bill and I worked for a police department south of ohio for some yrs, the last 9 yrs i worked for a famous fbi agent seen on tv, very dangerous and fun job at times, Im retired now and in the county away i hope from violence.
wc8i

found out the name os the person need your phone no to call

Post by wc8i »

Hi sir, i did get his phone no and address in henderson nv, he is gene weekly, Please send my your phone no and name so I can call your law office today, I very much want to start some type of action against him he does live in henderson nv, im going to do a search on his call sign But, I also have his home phone no. Ill be waiting for a reply, thanks Bill
kw0o

finding someone

Post by kw0o »

Henderson NV is the Las Vegas area, isn't it?
Accurint is the best way to find someone right now.
Any good collections agency friend could find him in minutes.
de kw0o kn
WB4KMA

regarding the colection of a debt

Post by WB4KMA »

Here ins one site he signed on to to join and learn code.
It has a few things here.
got a name address and phone numbere here to.

LCWO User list
ID User name Name Location Signed up
1102 k1vsk Don Rhode Island 2008-08-28
1103 kc0mis charles uhlir colorado 2008-08-28
1104 Ke 2008-08-28
1105 KE7ISR 2008-08-28
1106 W2KG Tom New Jersey 2008-08-28
1107 doug doug wilkinson united kingdom 2008-08-28
1108 NA9L Vernon austermiller mooresville, In 2008-08-28
1109 Rich Rich Moe Washington 2008-08-28
1110 kiwifruit Brian Heywood New Zealand 2008-08-28
1111 sv8cyv VASSILIS TZANELLIS GREECE 2008-08-28
1112 Kb4uxc John Kentucky 2008-08-28
1113 gm0otx Tam Penicuik Scotland 2008-08-28
1114 k5jyd Larry Mesquite 2008-08-28
1115 dl4yz 2008-08-28
1116 n3nfy John Warrenton 2008-08-28
1117 n0rie gene weekly henderson , NV 2008-08-28 1118 AD7NY 2008-08-28
1119 JasonS Jason C Sample Sesser, IL 2008-08-28
1120 n7ybh Phil Brunson MN 2008-08-28
1121 KC2JKU Terry Albion,NY 2008-08-28
1122 edwardb Ed Rochester, NY 2008-08-28
1123 john usa 2008-08-28
1124 hoover pablo asturias 2008-08-28
1125 KB2VYZ Frank D. Holt III Ocean City, NJ. USA 2008-08-
WB4KMA

public records indicate he is a property owner

Post by WB4KMA »

Real Property Ownership Click results to see full details

WEEKLY ROBERT O
1950 RED SAND CT HENDERSON, NV 89002
CURRENT ASSESSOR RECORD
Owner: WEEKLY ROBERT O
Site Address: 1950 RED SAND CT
HENDERSON, NV 89002
Mailing Address: 1950 RED SAND CT
HENDERSON, NV 89002
Sold Date: 19990723
Sale Amount: $109000
Sale Doc: 990723001201
Parcel Number: 17927114040
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 2.0
Sq ft: 1180
Assessed Value: $68995

MOST RECENT RECORDED SALES DOCUMENT
Seller WEEKLY ROBERT O
Buyer WEEKLY ROBERT O TRUST
Transfer Date: 20040825

As to the FCC License: I show the following:

FRN 0006136048 Type Individual
Licensee Name
Weekly, Eugene G
1950 Red Sand Ct
Henderson, NV 89015

There have been several people at this house. I am trying to tie Robert Weekly and Gene Weekly together right now. That part will go to you in PM and I will keep that one off the site.

I realize a lot of this stuff is public record, still I use at least three sources and then I try to give a private report on the conclusion later.

previous address
FRN 0006136048 Type Individual
Name WEEKLY, EUGENE G
206 PENNSLIVA AVE NE #3
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87108

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WB4KMA

phone numbers

Post by WB4KMA »

check your pm. I got his home and cell phone number
wc8i

Thanks for helping me, he is scared he now called me twice,

Post by wc8i »

ha it is working but, he says his hands are tied and he can not get anywere with e bay, he called me twice, i figure he nos the site has him pegged as a scumbag now, all you guys are super, and good christian people, and hams helping hams is still going on, it renews my faith in people and hams to help other people unfortuntly it wont help me with my money now, since his actions got me thrown off e bay for who nos how long, i cant make any money now and at a bad time of the yr. but, working in law enforcement alll my life, I no to well the mean and vicous people that make every one else suffer because of their meanness, and as i told him in the last e mail, he claims he did not do this to me, but, im a christan and when his time comes, he better hope god lets him in for what he did to people here on earth, his path now looks very grim. any way, thanks for the help, and im going to if i can fine someone or call a attorney in henderson, nv to see what i can do to get a civil suit against him going. any more info would sure help, thanks and god bless y9ou for helping me and my family, Bill
WB4KMA

be careful

Post by WB4KMA »

Be careful my friend.

When some one has suffered a wrong, we should always seek justice and some sort of resolution. REVENGE should not come into the picture although it often may.

Twice I have had problems with people not getting money orders and the post office taking two weeks to deliver a money order. The end result was the seller wanted to declare me a dead beat and non payer. Even though I had the copy of the money order. Then she refused to come to the phone. They said I was harrassing her when I tried to resolve it.

Your situation is unique. Although it deals primarily with e-bay, I wanted to show people how to use public records to locate people and force a communication to resolve this. You should never refuse an e-mail or blow some one off.

My strongest philisophy.........Negotiate as long as you can negotiate.
WHen you can no longer negotiate, you don't. Problem is that at that point you can not go back to work with some one and you just hit the point of litigation with the court system.

When you llitagate, it is slow and costly. Some people tend to try to blow off a court order or summons and get a suprise when they look for their tax return to see it was seized.

There are ways to handle problems and you should never take them personal. Life is too short to do that.

At least here we see mostly money issues. Things can always be a LOT WORSE.

EX: IN 1995 I was hit in the rear by a tanker truck at a traffic light. had to learn to walk again and lost the ability to do things I used to. The insurance company for the tanker truck went into bankruptcy.

Then it hit me........I was blessed because I could still get around and do SOME things. I had to use my head more and make my moves count.

No matter how hard it is.........I MUST LOOK AT THE GOOD THAT COMES OUT OF A PROBLEM, then I learn something.

Take care.

Joohn Hayes KI4-WMI