VE3ABH, Joe Csikos, Port Colborne, Canada

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
fgasser

VE3ABH, Joe Csikos, Port Colborne, Canada

Post by fgasser »

Watch out in dealing with this man, lots of promises and doesn't deliver. Checked with other hams and he rolls used equipment to make a quick buck! Also what he sells usually doesn't work well!
ve3abh

Re: VE3ABH, Joe Csikos, Port Colborne, Canada

Post by ve3abh »

fgasser wrote:Watch out in dealing with this man, lots of promises and doesn't deliver. Checked with other hams and he rolls used equipment to make a quick buck! Also what he sells usually doesn't work well!

I Like to Knowe What are you try to say You the one back up from
Buy the Radio that i have hold for you over one mont and
your mo newer come you was not diecent ewn to send a email to
tell you dont wanted You are a Scam
JC
wx1f

Post by wx1f »

Post Deleted
Last edited by wx1f on Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VE3TMT

Post by VE3TMT »

wx1f wrote: As for buying from outside the USA.....NOT ME !! NO WAY !! I also DON"T SELL OUTSIDE THE USA !! Too much paperwork and most buyers/sellers try to get you to lie on the custom forms, so they can save a buck. They save and you get bagged !!
Too much paperwork? Please explain. I sell to hams in the USA all the time, and I have one small form to fill out where I put my name and address, the consignees address and the contents and value of the package. What is so hard about that.

Also ham radio and computer equipment coming into Canada is duty free, and we only pay sales tax if it is over a certain value. If someone asks you to lie about the value, walk away from the sale, simple, done.
VE3TMT

Post by VE3TMT »

Also, I have dealt with Joe personally. He is a stand up guy, my deal went through with no problems.

Max
VE3TMT