N4LID- TIMOTHY L PEARCE

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KA9MOT

N4LID- TIMOTHY L PEARCE

Post by KA9MOT »

Tim traded me his Yaesu FT-857D for my Icom IC-706 that I listed here.
Tim got mine on Monday 11/17/2008..........The Yaesu didn't arrive........

Tim worked his tail off to help me resolve this problem. I got panicky and Tim and I spent lots of time on the phone. Tim sent me copies of the confirmation receipt and the insurance receipt so that I could bug the post office daily.

The radio arrived today, It was in the condition Tim stated it to be (almost perfect), and well packed. He even shipped it USPS Priority Mail as I had requested.

Tim, Thank you so much for the good deal, your honesty, and your willingness to help me through this trying ordeal.

I guess I'll look into FedEx from now on.

I'd be happy to deal with Tim again.