International Radio Service Division - an Update

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KN4N

International Radio Service Division - an Update

Post by KN4N »

As of this date, I still have not received back my radio ISD received from me on Sep 22 for repairs. I sent him correspondance on 8 Oct asking the status, and after not receiving a reply, sent him certified letter on 25 Nov , asking the return of unit. He replied on 26 Nov by email that he was working on unit.. As of 1 Jan 2004, I still have not received anything back from post office that the certified letter was received, will check on this tomorrow.

Its just hard to understand why a certified letter, sent return receipt has not been returned to me after being gone over 30 days. Also, just for information, Mark Thomas is N4FMC, a tech-plus with the same address as IRSD.
KN4N

ISD update # 2

Post by KN4N »

:D AT LAST!!!! Looks like I am getting my radio back from International Radio Service Division after over 3 months. Mark says it is working FB and was being shipped Mon Jan 5th. Now I need to see the post office and find out about my certified letter to Mard, returned rec was never delivered.