WZ4I - excellent!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W4AS

WZ4I - excellent!

Post by W4AS »

I purchased a Yaesu FT-847 from Mark. I was a bit concerned about sending so much money to someone I didn't know; so I asked him to send me close-up pictures of the radio, and the serial number.

I also asked him if he would take a picture of his amateur license, next to the radio, and he did so without any hesitastion. So I was pretty sure that he was an honest ham.

I received the radio promptly, and during the entire transaction, we exchanged various emails, and he was always quick to reply. The radio arrived in excellent condition. He took tremendous care to properly package it, and the rig was exactly as he had described it.

I highly recommend him, and would not hesitate to purchase anything else from him in the future.

Thanks for being an honest ham Mark! 73 de W4AS