W1QJ Lou Parascondola

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
ad4aa

W1QJ Lou Parascondola

Post by ad4aa »

I put an ad on here, one stating about a problem I was having with my Amp Supply LK-500ZA. I had blown up the high voltage padding caps., well Lou saw this and informed me that many of these amps had the same problem and he had a doorknob cap to replace them with. Without knowing me and me not sending him money first , he sent the cap. to me. When I got it I installed it in the amp, which is working great know. I have since send him a M. O. for the cap, but just wish there were more hams out there like him willing to go that extra mile to help someone out. Thanks a million Lou so glad to meet an honest , fair and trusting ham.
Thanks again
Jimmy :D