LU4EL

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
ne6v

LU4EL

Post by ne6v »

Osvaldo Laveglia -Lu4el He will lie to you, tell you the transfer is done, was done... but nothing.... then he'll try to get it shipped COD...GOOD LUCK!!! No thank You. So if you have time to waste on a sale that will never happen then deal with this guy otherwise don't waste your time.

w6eev
Ku4ws

Re: LU4EL

Post by Ku4ws »

W4/LU4EL,
He is at it again just contact me and did the same thing told me he was going to buy my radio and was going to send the money through PayPal. After I took the time to work shipping and all out with him now he is out of the US and can not do the transaction through PayPal funny.
Beware he is just a scammer wasting you time is all he is going to do.
KU4WS
W4LU4EL

Post by W4LU4EL »

This Sr is crazy, just asked to send him the payment, was on vacation in my country, Pay Pal did not recognize me by the IP and another computer open my account, he was angry I said what is your problem, I said scammer, I said I buy nothing to you , I promised to go to court on my return after I thought it was worth it, but in this great country defame should not be free, I do not understand why QTH not put the record of purchases I bought more than 100,000 dollars in radios and amplifiers and I see no comment or good Not bad,
W4LU4EL

Post by W4LU4EL »

Las compras de mis últimos años in QTH.com

Yaesu FTDX-9000D
Icom -7800.
Ts-990
Acom 2000
Alpha 87
Alpha 9500. Two
Icom Pw-1

And more !!

If you want to know something about my call HRO Sr Barry Internet Manager He will tell you what kind of resident And person I am.

In ebay muleyna 1400 +feedback
Mi compañía Muley NA Inc