KB9PVL being used by KB9POM for listings

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K9WY

KB9PVL being used by KB9POM for listings

Post by K9WY »

KB9POM using KB9PVL for listings. Sent Wes Cline the $ 750. for the AL80A I have not been able to get the amp or receive a refund, it was listed under KB9PVL, there is now a listing under that call # 684047. Dumb me, should have been a bong on the head right then, just never had a problem before. Maybe I will get the amp or a refund but it does not look good. Be carefull of any listings under these calls. Thanks, K9WY :oops:
K4ICL

Post by K4ICL »

The two call signs belong to a husband and wife. Apparently, Wes is a long haul truck driver working for Rush Trucking. I suggest you do some digging on the Internet and see if you can find them. One of their posted ads, see below, includes a phone number.

You do not give any details such as how long you have been waiting for shipment etc. More details might help.

K4ICL

----

CLINE, MARY B KB9PVL
PO Box 68
WAYNE CITY, IL 62895

CLINE, WESLEY E KB9POM
22 SECTIONLINE RD
WAYNE CITY, IL 62895

KB9POM Wes Cline Rush Trucking wec69@hotmail.com

----

KB9PVL

THIS IS IN LIKE NEW #CONDITION # COVERS #10-160 METERS AND HAS LOW HOURS WAS OPERATED BY SILENT KEY AND #WAS #OPERATED #BETWEEN 400-500 WATTS(ACCORDING TO YL)
UNIT HAS NO FLAWS #NOR MARKS VLOLTAGE METER #READS #ABOUT 3800 VOLTS(SEEMS #A LITTLE HIGH) BUT WORKS #FLAWLESSLY 825 FIRM +SPLIT SHIPPING
WOULD CONSIDEWR 990AC WITH ALL FILTERS OR 920 IN LIKE CONDITION AS PARTIAL TRADE #618 925 0928
KYDWN101@AOL.COM
K9WY

KB9PVL IS POSTING KB9POM EQUIPMENT DUE TO WES' ILLNESS

Post by K9WY »

Wes Cline, KB9POM, is terminallly ill and his postings are being handled by his wife and son, Gary. If you have any problems with delivery on equipment fell free to E-mail me and will give you the numbers I have. 73, Richard, K9WY. :oops: