WA9TGT Donnie Garrett - Honest dealer.

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
k8vf

WA9TGT Donnie Garrett - Honest dealer.

Post by k8vf »

Recently made a deal with Donnie, WA9TGT.

He acted professionally, and kept his word.
Honest guy.

Mark, K8VF
W0LPQ

WA9TGT

Post by W0LPQ »

A couple of years ago (+/-) I bought a Kenwood PS-53 power supply from Donnie. Met him in the Mall parking lot in Muncie. Neat guy..!

To say the PS-53 was clean is a gross understatement. Looked like it came right out of the box..!

You will have no problems in any deals with Donnie.

Bill, WØLPQ
KA9FOX
Site Admin

WA9TGT -- yes, he is great!

Post by KA9FOX »

I have to chime in here as well. I purchased an ICOM IC-706MKIIG from Donnie in February 2002. Like the others have said, the radio looked like it was brand new. It was packed in the original boxes and bags, as if it came directly from ICOM. The entire transaction was smooth as silk.

Donnie WA9TGT is definitely one of the good guys!

73 - Scott KA9FOX
Free Ham Radio Classified Ads: https://swap.QTH.com
Gregory Scott

Indeed....

Post by Gregory Scott »

A very conservative description and great packaging of a recent purchase. Radio is a fine example for vintage. Thanks Don!