Avoid K3JSN Thomas Johnson

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
merlin3rd

Avoid K3JSN Thomas Johnson

Post by merlin3rd »

This guy will nit pik you to death. Wants something for nothing. He will drive you crazy with his endless questions. Avoid this person. He will waste your time. :twisted:
sparkchaser

Post by sparkchaser »

Yep, guilty as charged. I will ask the same question over and over until the seller finally answers what the condition of the item is, that he is selling.
w8jn

warning red flag red flag red flag

Post by w8jn »

So many people get scammed and its their own fault! shame on the buyer!!! Dealing with non hams, not asking enough questions etc.
If you send the seller an email asking 5 questions and he answers 3 then blabs you to death, demand an answer to 100% of your questions. if he responds with another evasive email and HAS NOT ANSWERED 100% OF YOUR QUESTIONS, HE IS HIDING SOMETHING AND YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE CHEATED!!! . This is business and if you dont treat it as such, you have only yourself to blame when you get reamed!
Are you afraid to ask questions? might offend the seller? Then you are the perfect sucker, the "scam mark" that the Nigerians pray for every night before they go to bed!! ASK LOTS OF QUESTIONS!!! SELLER THINKS YOURE A PEST? THEN BYE BYE SELLER. LOTS OF SELLERS OUT THERE WITH THE SAME STUFF WILLING TO ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS! 73 and happy buying.. paul w8jn
N9LCD

Post by N9LCD »

I ask the seller a question & ask for a ONE-WORD ANSWER, YES or NO!

If the seller can't give you a simple, direct answer like "YES" or "NO", then you'll probably get buried in male bovine feces.

JERRY

N9LCD
KB2VYZ

Tom-K3JSN

Post by KB2VYZ »

I have dealt with Tom, K3JSN, on several occasions, Tom is GREAT to deal with! I don't know that anyone could ask too many questions when making an online transaction, especially with some of the scamming that takes place on some of the different web sites. Most people don't ask enough questions. I'm sure Tom was doing all he could to prevent himself from getting taken for a ride, so good for him.

73 de Frank/KB2VYZ
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!! They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa!!! To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time...
ve2xb

k3jsn-why exaggerate over 23 bux?

Post by ve2xb »

Tom,
This is a misunderstanding over a spkr mic for 23 bux.
Ralph has my money in an account to buy items while I am travelling. I have bought many pieces of gear without a hitch. You should have emailed me and we could have worked this out for the sake of 23 bux. You are very petty. Ralph was ill at the time. There is no lying except in your small and closed mind.
Ralph stores the items for me at his home until I can pick them up while I travel.
I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused--but get a grip.
God Bless
73, dx
Mike, ve2xb
NEW IN BOX, Never been used, sold the radio. Sell for $23.
This was way too much to post an attack on me and my dear friend, Ralph, KD1R for a misunderstanding over an item valuing 23 bux. Of course, he didn't say that and goes on about some scheme to avoid duty?! He has read too many spy novels or seen too many goofy reality shows on TV. Life is too short for types like k3sjn Tom. I would avoid him. He's not worth the grief.
Such a shame.
God Bless anyway.