BEWARE OF JESSEY LAWSON

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KJ4CEF

BEWARE OF JESSEY LAWSON

Post by KJ4CEF »

BEWARE OF JESSEY LAWSON, SHE IS A SCAM ARTIST AND HAS USED HER DEAD FATHERS ESTATE TO MAKE THE SCAM SEEM REAL. SHE EVEN USED AG4DH'S CALL ON THE FEEDBACK FORUM TO MAKE HERSELF SOUND LIKE A GOOD SELLER. SEVERAL OF US HAVE BEEN SCAMMED OUT OF OVER $1,000.00 . SHE DOESNT REPLY TO EMAILS AND WONT SEND WHAT YOU BUY. I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE IC3 WEBSITE. ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN SCAMMED BY HER SHOULD FILE A COMPLAINT WITH IC3.
kv4d

they got me too

Post by kv4d »

this is what i suspected all along. after talking to the knoxville police they said they had a few complints on this transaction. i have filed an internet fraud complaint with the FBI and intend on fighting it to the end. this is theft and i was taken for over 300.00 so that is a felony. postal money order was sent to 3122 whitney place in knoxville tenn. im sure "jessy" was a bogus name so maybe they will get it for theft and forgery too.
N7BUI

Post by N7BUI »

Wow I almost fell for this scammer myself. She was offering a TS-2000 for $1000 and was reeling me in. I finally smelled a fish and turned her down. I'm looking through my phone records and if I can find her home phone I'll post it. I had tried calling her and there was no answer.

Unfortunately I've erased the emails that had her phone number.
kv4d

Post by kv4d »

i have the phone number.
KJ4CEF

JESSEY LAWSON IS A THIEF

Post by KJ4CEF »

I STILL HAVENT RECIEVED THE RADIO I BOUGHT FROM HER OR HIM. IT DOESNT TAKE 4 WEEKS FOR A PACKAGE TO GO 250 MILES. IF ANYONE HAS HER/HIS PHONE NUMBER EMAIL ME WITH IT OR PUT IT ON THIS SITE.
KJ4CEF

WHAT?

Post by KJ4CEF »

WHATS THIS BEWARE OF SCAM NEXT TO MY CALL SIGN? WHO PUT IT THERE AND WHY?
K2GLR

He just got me

Post by K2GLR »

This is his ad:
http://www.hamradiomarket.com/message.aspx?mid=497

He now goes by Mark Jenkins at 3122 Whitney Place, Knoxville, TN 37917
I have his phone number as well and since I sent a postal money order I will now go after him as committing a federal crime via USPS
Also found this:

Coker, Brittany N, KI4LBC (Technician)
3122 Whitney Pl
Knoxville, TN 37917
Licensee ID: L01042816
FRN: 0013781943
Issue Date: Jul 20, 2005
Expire Date: Jul 20, 2015
Date of last Change: Jul 20, 2005 (New Systematic Call Sign Assigned)

Robert
kv4d

Post by kv4d »

i got my copy of the money order that i sent to them. it has the name jesse lawson on it. under it it says charlene lawson. which i suspect is coker being that charlene coker is the name the address comes back in. now that i have it back i can file a federal crime with them for theft. we need to keep each other posted on this crime. if you havent already filed with ic3 please do that. go to ic3.com now and file a internet fraud claim. then as soon as you get your copy of the postal money order go file with the post office. to get a copy, go request it from your local post office, you must have the little green receipt that you tore from the top of the money order. being that it is a usps document that is a federal crime. anyone that needs a written afadavid on this case from me, to show that this was a planned, and malicious attempt to steal from as many people as possible, please let me know. my daughter is on her way to be a lawyer, and currently works at a local law office. so its no problem to get one. just let me know in enough time to get it mailed to you.
thanks, and please stand up to theft.
these people are deadbeats and dont deserve to roam the streets. the sooner we get these theives in jail the better. then maybe they wont steal from anyone else for a while.
kv4d

Post by kv4d »

i need info on anyone that got scammed by this person. name anddress phone. i have filed a federal complaint with the authorities. i need info so that they can check others too. you can pm me, or my email info is good on qrz
thanks