KC9AQO DANGER!!!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
WT4J

KC9AQO DANGER!!!

Post by WT4J »

KC9AQO is a rip off artist. He lives in Greenfield IN.. and is a Tech licensed ham. He listed items on the QTH site including a 7.5 vole 21 amp fil. transformer. I contacted him and requested a cost of the transformer shipped. He agreed to ship for $82.50. I sent a USPS money order to him and he received it on July 19. He advised the item would be shipped on the 21st of July.. AUG 19 and NO TRANSFORMER YET. I contacted him and asked why he had not shipped the item. He got real upset started using very vulgar langiuage, called me an idiot etc. I still have not received the transformer.. BEWARE ..DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS PERSON....Tom WT4J
If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand.
WT4J

Finally

Post by WT4J »

After contacting a ham friend in Indianna and asking him to check on the transaction, with Gary Overman KC9AQO, I finally received something that resembles a transformer. (45 days after paying for it). So be careful dealing with Applied Magnetics Sciences Inc. or " AMSI"...........Tom, WT4J
If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand.