W5IL not relible

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
AA6ZE

W5IL not relible

Post by AA6ZE »

I sent a large number of sase's to W5IL of the 3905 century clubs QSL buro three weeks ago . Still not listed as good in their buro. A small thing but still time and money go away . Stay away from 3905 century club. Their buro stinks.
kw0o

buros

Post by kw0o »

Geez, most buros are volunteers, and most have more than just your cards to do....I think you are out of order :oops:
de kw0o kn
AA6ZE

Post by AA6ZE »

Well this buro and its "volunteer " just sucks your stamps down and returns nothing. If that is in order you're welcome to it.'
W4KTL

Post by W4KTL »

Have you contacted the buro mgr to see if he received your envelopes? He might not have received them OR he may have them on file where they belong and due to an oversight you are not listed. I've been checking in on the 3905 CC net for a couple of years now and their QSL buro has worked flawlessly for me and typically gets me more QSLS quicker and cheaper than any other method I've used.
AA6ZE

Post by AA6ZE »

Just a update. I got a envelope of cards after 2 months of waiting. Sent 6 envelopes says 3 on file. What happened to the other 2?. Yes its only a buck, but why waste time dealing with such a fouled up operation.
K0CRX

Re: buros

Post by K0CRX »

NY7Q wrote:Geez, most buros are volunteers, and most have more than just your cards to do....I think you are out of order :oops:
If you ever deal with W5IL, you will likely retract this statement.
K0CRX

Re: W5IL not relible

Post by K0CRX »

AA6ZE wrote:I sent a large number of sase's to W5IL of the 3905 century clubs QSL buro three weeks ago . Still not listed as good in their buro. A small thing but still time and money go away . Stay away from 3905 century club. Their buro stinks.
W5IL is not the universal 3905 CC buro. I do know that he has been the 40-meter SSB net buro for a long time and he gets more and more arrogant as time passes. Fortunately, other 3905 CC nets have other, more helpful and competent, buros.