ESTATE SALE Jessy Is a Great Seller

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
AG4DH

ESTATE SALE Jessy Is a Great Seller

Post by AG4DH »

Jessy it was great to meet you and your mom. The gear that Miss Jessy has,
Are in pristine condition. I did advise her that her prices a bit to low. I did examine
all of her equipment and i would rate it all a 10 out of 10. The Icom 706MK2G
works fabulously.
kv4d

Post by kv4d »

hello,
i purchased an icom 708h, a yaesu ft-60r, and 2 comet mag mound dual band antennas from this person. i still havent received them as of today. there were supposedly shipped the 8th, today is the 16th. it is a 3 hour drive to knoxville from here. so they should have made it by now. ok i do realize that the mail is slow and sometimes gets lost, but i have had no response from my emails since the 10th, this really concernes me. and on the 10th it was an email asking if i had received the package yet. i said no, and i asked what method of shipping and for a tracking number, with no responses. hopefully just a misunderstanding, and it will show up soon. just checking if anyone else had had good or bad experiences from jessy. kinda concerned about this now.
Jameo

Post by Jameo »

Hello:

I hold the call sign AG4DH and did not post this transaction feedback (dated Aug. 16). I do not know the person with whom I supposedly purchased equipment. (I haven't bought any ham gear in some time.) Either someone is forging my callsign, or they don't know how to type.

I do not in any way endorse this seller, as I have never had any dealings with them, either bad or good.

Thank you,

the real AG4DH
KJ4CEF

DRIVE 500 MILES FOR A RADIO

Post by KJ4CEF »

I KNOW AS A FACT THAT AG4DH DID NOT DRIVE 500 MILES TO MEET JESSEY LAWSON AND HER MOTHER JUST TO BUY A IC 706MKIIG. THIS IS A SCAM TACTIC BEING USED BY HER TO MAKE HERSELF LOOK LIKE A GOOD SELLER. THE REASON I KNOW THIS IS BECAUSE I TALKED TO AG4DH ON THE PHONE AND HAD NO IDEA OF WHAT I WAS TAKING ABOUT. HE NEVER MET HER OR DID HE BUY ANY GEAR FROM HER.
N9LCD

Post by N9LCD »

A ham buying a rig and telling the seller her prices are TOO LOW????

What an absolute crock!!!

Who ever heard of a ham saying prices were too low???

Usually it's the other way around, PRICES ARE TOO HIGH!!

Jerry

N9LCD
kv4d

Post by kv4d »

i agree, that should have tipped me off. i got one better than that. she told me when he arrived to pick the thing up he gave her 50.00 extra!..... man i am stupid for sending my money. anyway the fbi will love this. they were paid with postal money order which will be usps mail fraud.
n4dxx

Post by n4dxx »

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:14 pm Post subject: ESTATE SALE Jessy Is a Great Seller Reply with quote
Jessy it was great to meet you and your mom. The gear that Miss Jessy has,
Are in pristine condition. I did advise her that her prices a bit to low. I did examine
all of her equipment and i would rate it all a 10 out of 10. The Icom 706MK2G
works fabulously.

Would this merit yet another felony this is identity theft as well...