AD5VJ antennas

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
fmaxsc

AD5VJ antennas

Post by fmaxsc »

The quality of Bob's dipoles are works of art, and they are made to last in any environment . For the money, they are the best dipoles currently available!
W4FCM

see http://www.ad5vj.com to review. I am simply a happy customer.
Fred
w8vo

Post by w8vo »

I purchased a 160 & 80 mtr. Double bazookas from Bob AD5VJ. Excellent quality. Great guy to talk to on the telephone. My 80 mtr. bazooka outperforms my Alpha delta twin sloper by 3 S-units. Very pleased.Highly recommend.Best 80 mtr. antenna i have used in my 51 yrs. in the hobby. 73 Clem
w3wrl

American Aerial Antenna Double bazooka

Post by w3wrl »

Great antenna. One of the best I have ever used. Works great as flat top or inverted V 73.. W3WRL
W8YG

Fantastic antennas

Post by W8YG »

I purchased 3 of Bobs antennas and the quality is superb. The antennas are top notch. I gave Bob the frequency range that I wanted to operate on the band for each antenna and they are all dead on. WOW I dont think I will be using my tuner any more .
I have been told over and over that the bazooka antennas dont work. Okay I can accept that. If this is what not working antennas do then I am very pleased with them. Oh and the guy that was making that statement had to repeat it because I was still talking and no one could hear him. Sorry..oops..LOL
Bob is a great guy and really puts his antenna bulding skills to the level of art.
I have heard in the past that there was a reference to the art of amateur radio.
Well Bob is Rembrant...LOL
W4GNS

Post by W4GNS »

I have a 20 meter version of the American Aerial antenna up and it works great. Switching between my wire dipole and Bob's Double Bazooka, the Double Bazooka is 1 1/2 to 2 S units quieter and signals are just as strong. I have emailed and called Bob on the phone and he is easy to get in touch with and a pleasure to talk with. The antenna is built to last and I see no reason its not gonna last for many many years, Bobs antennas are a great example of "Made in the USA ! " and can make us all proud of American made. I also have one of his 160 meter versions that I'm gonna get up ASAP. GREAT ANTENNA !
ky5w

Post by ky5w »

I have nothing but praise for Bob's antennas. You simply will not find better workmanship or performance. A quality product that does exactly what it is supposed to do from a builder who is obviously a very good person. This is a combination that is not so easily found today. Thanks, Bob.