VE3TMT Max is A+ in my book.

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W8VVE

VE3TMT Max is A+ in my book.

Post by W8VVE »

Last month I purchased a set of TS-850 knobs from Max. I made the Paypal transfer and he started packing. At some point he noticed that one of the knobs was missing and he offered to refund part of the purchase price or start looking around for the missing knob. I said I would rather have the knob so he shipped what he had and later he told me the missing knob could not be found and he had ORDERED A NEW ONE from Kenwood East. It arrived today and completed the set of TS-850 knobs. Max did what was right and I want to say thanks and let everyone here on the list know that he is someone I would recommend to deal with. I see a lot of negative comments here in feedback and it pleases me to write something positive. Max Donoghue, VE3TMT is A+ in my book! Sam Lanham W8VVE