N1IX - Very Pleasant Transaction

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
ronstarr

N1IX - Very Pleasant Transaction

Post by ronstarr »

Recently purchased a Yaesu speaker from David but it was not in the condition I anticipated. Contact with David was prompt and his immediate concern that this was a satisfactory transaction. I can recommend David as very honest and trustworty gentleman. Thanks David and 73! Ron K0OXB
Ron Starr K0OXB
WV4I

N1IX-honest buyer/seller

Post by WV4I »

I've done several deals, both as buyer/seller, with Dave, N1IX, and also know him personally. All deals have gone without any problem whatsoever. Shipping, payment, as applicable, has been fast, and equipment has been exactly as stated.

Link, WV4I....