N3JQD/BOB SALMON

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
WN8BOB

N3JQD/BOB SALMON

Post by WN8BOB »

This great?? amateur jerked me around for about a week and a half on a deal we had for a radio,he specifically told me he would buy it,I lost other potential buyers,he said several times funds would be sent,nothing,now he refuses to answer e mails,so sellers beware,I realize someone can change there mind,but he said he definetly would send the funds,so go figure,another deadbeat,YOU decide....WN8BOB
N3JQD

N3JQD

Post by N3JQD »

I most certainly paid this person. I have the stub from the Postal money order here for anyone to view. I've sold many pieces of equipment and have bought many as well. I went away for 1.5 days and upon returning I immediately paid this person by mail.
Please view my Ebay feedback under, "likesvt", which is 100%.
If anyone has a question, please send an email to my last few contacts that I've transacted. Look their email up in QRZ or alike. My most recent transactions were with: N2ZM, N3FQG, K3CGA, and KC2ALG in that order.
I don't understand why he won't return my phone calls? Go figure.
Bob Salmon
N3JQD

Post by N3JQD »

Any mis-communication, misuderstanding, misgivings, etc... are OK now.
He received the money and I have the radio. It's in perfect condition. Very clean and well packed. Amicably resolved.
Bob Salmon
WN8BOB

N3JQD/BOB SALMON

Post by WN8BOB »

Yes he did FINALLY send the money order,after being jerked around for 2 weeks,check his picture of the DATE on the postal money order and then compare it with the date on the original thread,you will see,he did phone,AFTER he sent the money order,go figure,he WAS NOT upfront...BOB WN8BOB
K4ZOT

N3JQD

Post by K4ZOT »

Sold Motorola HT and accessories to Bob, N3JQD and received the money within several days. Good to work with Bob - nice fellow. He was very pleased with the equipment.

Glenn, K3ZOT