Poorly Packed

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W5ROY

Poorly Packed

Post by W5ROY »

Beware of buying from KG4MLO (Ron Davidson) as he does not pack well. I received a signal generator from him, and when I opened the package the small plastic pieces started to fall out. I called Ron, and his response was I don't know what you expect me to do about it. The ends of the generator were not protected from the box. Not a very happy experience on my end. A bad experience for sure!!
Central control for ENMARC storm spotters. KC5EGP master control.
wb6don

Post by wb6don »

I've dealt with Ron and found him to be very accurate in descibing what he sells, very easy to communicate with, and he packed my item very well. I know things can happen, but negative comments invite positive ones. I'd buy anything from Ron, anytime. :D
W5ROY

Poor packing

Post by W5ROY »

I do not have any gripe about the equipment, as it was as described. However, due to proper packing, I now have a bad looking piece of equipment. I will use it, but it did arrive broken as I stated. If you would like, I can post pictures of it, as I did document the broken device.

Roy
Central control for ENMARC storm spotters. KC5EGP master control.