W4AJF Trading Excellence AGAIN!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N2PET

W4AJF Trading Excellence AGAIN!

Post by N2PET »

Just had another transaction with Adam Farber and guess what? It wen't off without a hitch! Great man to do business with! Thanks again Adam, Scott N2PET :D
W4AJF

Scott Cook N2PET A-OK!

Post by W4AJF »

Thanks Scott, it's always great to deal with you, prompt shipping, great equipment.

Thanks again,

Adam Farber W4AJF
Cooper City, FL
k5yy

Definitely one of the best hams to deal with!!

Post by k5yy »

I don't normally comment unless warranted. Adam Farber is honest, straight shooting and fair. I have sold him several nice things over the years and it is to the point that I will ship to him before his money gets to me. Even expensive items. There is just a trust there and nobody should fear of any dealings with him no matter the price involved. Just my rare 2 cents worth. San K5YY :D
W4AJF

Post by W4AJF »

Thanks San, I would buy from you again anytime!

Adam Farber W4AJF
Cooper City, FL