BEWARE OF KB3FSR NOW W3SJS...

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KH2RU

BEWARE OF KB3FSR NOW W3SJS...

Post by KH2RU »

BEWARE OF KB3FSR!!!!!!!![/size]

This was my original listing!!!

FS/FT EF Johnson UHF 900 mhz
Hello All;
I have 4 UHF EF Johnson 900 mhz radios for sale or trade. Will sell for $200 plus shipping. Offers are also accepted. Please drop me a line............James.
by Callsign KH2RU.

**His response**
The response is from:
Name: Steve
Callsign: KB3FSR
E-mail: KB3FSR@aol.com

The response is:
Just wonted to let you know , The 900 MHz EF Johnson Avenger SI 8152 are not Worth That much anymore . I'm not trying to tell you what to do , I just wonted to let you know . I deal with EF Johnson Gear all day long . 73 Steve .

His response after we agreed for the trade for a software.
Yes I'm good on qrz.com . we can do the Shipping anytime .
Steve . KB3FSR .

My response day after;
Hello Steve;

The radios have been shipped and should be there hopefully by thursday guaranteed Friday. It was shipped thru priority mail and here is the tracking# 0303-3430-0001-8687-6750...............James

After i requested an answer of the status of him shipping the item here was one of his cheap responses among a few that i will not post just to make the ongoing story short!!

Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 18:19:35 -0500
Subject: Re: FS/FT...............EF JO...
To: kh2ru@hotmail.com

Sorry , Yes I Did . Just got home from Work . Going to get something to eat and go back out and mail out the Software . I got everything on 1 CD .

Thank You .
Steve .

His response after me wanting to know the status of him shipping the radio; also confirming to me that he actually received the radios. From: KB3FSR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 16:06:39 -0500
Subject:Ad -- FS/FT...............EF JO...

James ,
Yes got the Software in the Mail . Your Package looked like it went though a war . lol . Looks Like only one Radio is working. all 5 Batteries are Still good . 1 Avenger was a Multi-Net Trunking Radio , the Other was just LTR Trunking . Both where 900 MHz . Just info about the Radios for you .

Steve .

His cheap response again after me asking the status;

Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 08:47:01 -0500
Subject:Ad -- FS/FT...............EF JO...

James ,
ok , thank you . Not sure what happen . However I did send a Radio out to a guy on dec 18th 2007 and he just got it on monday Feb 22 2008 . So not sure what is going on with USPS . Never had that Problem before with them . Anyway will get you out another copy . 73

Steve .

As per today still waiting for a response after sending emails constantly and no response. Suppostly he is a Moderator from Chescopa · Chester County PD&FD Scanner Information and his moderator name in the forum is EFJ44. I hope never to run into a Moderator like himself; that's a very poor example for others to follow; i also think that he should be banned or replaced for a good moderator like the one's that i delt with in the past.

Be advised that this is only a small portion of all the emails i sended this guy and he has no excuses for not replying to them since he constantly check in his so called Forum!!!!

Just check on the Dates of the email's and see today's date.

Be Aware of Stephen J Snyder KB3FSR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KH2RU 03-19-2008, 01:10 AM

Beware of KB3FSR!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still waiting for a response from this CROOK. So fair enough that i even told him to send my radios/batteries back and forgett about the whole deal and still no response. By any chance anyone out there that knows this Guy; give him a shout or let someone out there in the CHESCOPA COUNTY about his ripoff activities. I feel sorry for those who serve with Pride and Honesty in the PD and the FD in that County. Just remember don't leave your radio laying around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is going for over TWO month now and this CROOK haven't either sent my radios or the software i been waiting for; this a total 100% (THIEVE). Its unbelievable that this Guy can't even send a copy of what i asked for and decided to Still my radios and extras. Please take action of this situation out there, the people from Chescopa County in PA. Again this is poor example for others to follow specially if your in charge of a Net/Club or specially a Moderator. Check his link on QRZ.COM and read. Also i know he has some (Adds Running here so Be Carefull!!!)
Todays Date is 03/30/2008 :x
Last edited by KH2RU on Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
SRE Tech

Post by SRE Tech »

The first reply the buyer sent you saying your radios being "not worth that much anymore" is the first tip-off of this deal going bad. That's disrespectful and shows lack of motivation on the buyer's part. I never sell to folks who respond in such a manner. There are much better ways to be tactful in making offers.
KH2RU

[color=red][size=24]BEWARE Of KB3FSR[/s!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color]

Post by KH2RU »

Exactly; maybe my fault for not analyzing his response. I fully agree with you in all matters and explained the Guy that (1) radio was working fine and (1) was for parts only; i gave him about (5) extra batteries and a Charger. The only thing i requested fairlly enough was a copy of some radio software for programming that was all. How much would a copy cost; maybe cents?????But no he rather put his reputation on the line and that's tough. This is my first time in over 10 years in Ham radio that i get ripped off by someone for dirt money; i had bought expensive HF gear over the QTH and QRZ adds and others as well but never had a problem before; except now. Also this guy runs a Forum from Chescopa County in PA. I think he should be banned from this forum and like i mentioned before; :x This is a poor example for others to follow.
KH2RU

[size=24][color=red]BEWARE OF KB3FSR!!!!!!!!!![/[/colorsize]

Post by KH2RU »

Forgott to mention that that was my original add and ended up selling (2) portable radios but the deal was for (4) radios; the other (2) were mobiles. I have all the messages but will take me for ever to post the entire deal process; just to make the story short.
KH2RU

Re: [size=24][color=red]BEWARE OF W3SJS!!!!!!!!!![/[/colors

Post by KH2RU »

KH2RU wrote:Forgott to mention that that was my original add and ended up selling (2) portable radios but the deal was for (4) radios; the other (2) were mobiles. I have all the messages but will take me for ever to post the entire deal process; just to make the story short.

********NEW CALLSIGN W3SJS BE AWARE******