Derek, K7FF good seller

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N0XE

Derek, K7FF good seller

Post by N0XE »

Just finished a deal with Derek, K7FF great communications, and shipped the item promply, arrived in great shape, good packing, A+++. thanks again , 73 Jim N0XE
w4aab

Post by w4aab »

Derek has given me some great deals, and a pleasure to deal with. 100% satisfaction!!
Joe W4AAB
WV4I

K7FF no problem deal

Post by WV4I »

A while back I bought two NIB 2M amps fm Derek, K7FF, advertised as NIB, etc., and indeed they were. Shipping, packing, time to receive, all no problem.

There is/was another thread going re Derek, K7FF, that sounds like little more than a personality conflict, one person's sense of humor differing fm another, etc..

If I don't like what I hear as a seller/buyer, I move on, early.

Unless somebody says FIRM, I have no problem making an offer.

If someone makes an offer I either say yes, no, or maybe.

I would not hesitate to buy from or sell to Derek, N7FF, again.

This IS a hobby for me. I try to enjoy it.
kf9z

Post by kf9z »