Florida Ham, pay for the MC-60A- its been 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
jim

Florida Ham, pay for the MC-60A- its been 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by jim »

The retired Florida ham that bought my TS-950SD from N8FVJ in Louisana over two years ago. You did not pay for the new in box MC-60A you begged for a few days later after receiving the TS-950SD. You got the mint & perfect TS-950SD for $300 under market price, now pay for the $118 new in box MC-60A mic I sent you for $80. You promised to pay for it, now PAY FOR IT. Not many TS-950SD radios were sold in FL, so many who reads this complaint will have a good idea who you are! (call withheld per my ethics).
KE3GK

Ethics ?

Post by KE3GK »

Jim ...

You have higher standards than the person who owes you this money (for 2 years) ... but, you are not helping your fellow Hams if they get taken by this person too.

Name his call.

Tom KE3GK
K8ERV

Bad Guy

Post by K8ERV »

I keep a "bad guy" list available on request. I can put him on this if you are SURE he belongs there. If things eventually work out I will remove him. What is his name or call? Tom K8ERV tlamb@mesa.net
________
Xs Eleven