KC9KCF Mark Hall Excellent to deal with

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W4AJF

KC9KCF Mark Hall Excellent to deal with

Post by W4AJF »

Just a note to tell you about another excellent fellow ham to deal with , Mark Hall KC9KCF. I bought a high end Icom receiver from him and he shipped to me before he received my payment (he checked me out I suppose) and the radio is in Excellent shape, well packed and I am very pleased. This is how good business is done! You can deal with Mark with complete confidence, he cares!

Thanks Mark,

Adam Farber W4AJF
Cooper City, FL
markhall56

Post by markhall56 »

Adam (W4AJF) bought my Icom Receiver from me and right from the start, he was very nice to deal with. We had great communication and you can sure trust this guy. I would sure deal with him again in a heartbeat.

Thanks, Adam

Mark Hall (KC9KCF)
Benton, IL 62812