Carl White-Good Deal

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KC0UKR

Carl White-Good Deal

Post by KC0UKR »

I have just concluded a successful deal with Carl White and wanted to tell all here about it.

This man was recently attacked here over a deal that never took place but despite this he incurred the wrath of W0BKR.
Without any evidence Carl was accused of attempting to Scam W0BKR.

My deal with Carl who is also known as Alex and HiFiMan on various sites went just fine and I will vouch for him from my own actual experience.
I feel he played by the rules with me and was attacked and maligned without just cause.

I want this to have its own thread as his good performance should stand on it's own merit.

Thanks Carl.

Ed
w0bkr

Warning isn't an attack - get your facts first

Post by w0bkr »

To clarify, I have all the E-mails from this individual to support any indication of that contradicts otherwise. I am certainly glad someone had a "good experience" with this individual. I didn't and have been contacted since with archived info stating similar issues. Regardless, I am not about to get into a debate on here or any other website. The e-mail traffic supports exactly what was stated previously.

Regardless, if you decide, proceed with caution as repeatedly stated.

You don't tell individuals "money has been sent" when in fact, nothing was ever sent. Why as a buyer would you make false statements and then not respond to the Seller when questioned?

If it doesn't seem right, it usually isn't.

Proceed with caution. Many have had dealings with RadioMart, good and bad.

:x
KC0UKR

Re: Warning isn't an attack - get your facts first

Post by KC0UKR »

w0bkr wrote:To clarify, I have all the E-mails from this individual to support any indication of that contradicts otherwise. I am certainly glad someone had a "good experience" with this individual. I didn't and have been contacted since with archived info stating similar issues. Regardless, I am not about to get into a debate on here or any other website. The e-mail traffic supports exactly what was stated previously.

Regardless, if you decide, proceed with caution as repeatedly stated.

You don't tell individuals "money has been sent" when in fact, nothing was ever sent. Why as a buyer would you make false statements and then not respond to the Seller when questioned?

If it doesn't seem right, it usually isn't.

Proceed with caution. Many have had dealings with RadioMart, good and bad.

:x
Unfortunately all you seem capable of doing is "Making Clear" your position.
I started this thread as a Feedback for Mr.White that would be free from your Interpretation of your deal with him that never took place.

Please stay out of this,it is not your business in any way.
If I failed to make my point to you in the thread you started so you could crap on Carl White over a deal that never happened then maybe you need to have someone read it to you?

This is what you were told over on QRZ.com and this is what I am saying here.

We all know how you feel but as the rules here clearly state do not contribute to this if you were not involved in it. You were Not.

This guy deserves an honest feedback for an honest transaction,nothing more and nothing less.