N8LPQ Ed Menasian ALWAYS great to deal with!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W4AJF

N8LPQ Ed Menasian ALWAYS great to deal with!

Post by W4AJF »

I have dealt with Ed Menasian N8LPQ before so it was no surprise that the equipment he sent me was flawless as usual. I bought quite a bit of equipment from Ed this time and it was shipped to me BEFORE he received my payment (as he knows me) and it arrived promptly and extremely well packed, it was packed with care and complete with everything he said it would come with.
You can buy with complete confidence when you deal with Ed. Thanks Ed!

Adam Farber W4AJF
Cooper City, FL
N8LPQ

Adam Farber W4AJF

Post by N8LPQ »

First let me start by thanking Adam for his post. It takes time for people to get to know who the honest guys are from the others.

I have been dealing with Adam for a number of years. So I can say this with complete honesty. If Adam tells you we have a deal, or the check is in the mail. You can count on it. Adam has got to be one of the most honest people I have had the pleasure of trading with. That is why I was not worried one bit when I sent him over $3,000.00 worth of gear before I received his check in the mail. Adam Farber's word is gold. If every trader would work the way Adam does we would not need this forum. Thank you Adam,
Ed N8LPQ