Don Shearer VE3GNX - One of the good guys!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K0VJ

Don Shearer VE3GNX - One of the good guys!

Post by K0VJ »

I recently bought an AEA MM3 keyer from Don, and it would be impossible to say enough nice things about our transaction. Don's packing was bulletproof, the keyer looked & functioned exactly as he described, and he had the package in the mail as soon as I told him that a money order was on the way. True to the ham tradition, Don is also a great communicator. It was enjoyable trading emails with him.

It was a pleasure dealing with a gentleman!

73 de Rick KØVJ
VA3EE/ VE3GNX

Post by VA3EE/ VE3GNX »

Hey Rick:

The pleasure was all mine, and yeah the emails were fun. Rick is also a great communicator, we sent atleast 5 or 6 emails back and forth to make sure everything was alright.
I would highly recommend this ham.
Cheers Don VE3GNX
W9DMW-2

VE3GNX

Post by W9DMW-2 »

:lol: My dealings with Don have been Great, He is a man of his word, And I would deal with him anytime. Thanks Don

Don W9DMW
VA3EE/ VE3GNX

Post by VA3EE/ VE3GNX »

Ah go on guys your making me blush :oops:
No really guys thanks very much for the great feedback, and look forward to dealing with you again.
Cheers Don VE3GNX
va3jwp

VE3GNX

Post by va3jwp »

Hello all. Don and I have dealt on several occasions, and he always goes out of his way to make sure things are good. He's the ideal guy to deal with in my opinion, and he is more than willing to offer a helping hand when you need one. There you go Don.......more blushing for you!.

73 to all.
James Parker (VA3JWP)