Gigaparts - Great folks to buy from!!!!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
Terry

Gigaparts - Great folks to buy from!!!!

Post by Terry »

Bought a lot of gear from gigaparts. They treat you fair, ship quickly, and are nice on the phone. This is unlike some that act like you are bothering them when you call and ship if and when they feel like it. aka the place in the state west of MI
ne2i

ME TOO

Post by ne2i »

Bought a Few things from them and were excellent!
George NE2I
WV4I

Giga Parts--Communication????

Post by WV4I »

Communication problems???? Be very certain that you get everything straight up front with these folks by phone or email. Do NOT just blindly order from their website.
K4yhe

Re: Gigaparts - Great folks to buy from!!!!

Post by K4yhe »

I am fortunate enough to live in the Huntsville Alabama area and can travel there in person. I am always treated cordially and the sales personnel are always knowledgeable.