ALPHA 89 from Robert McNeill (W4MBD)

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N4ATS

ALPHA 89 from Robert McNeill (W4MBD)

Post by N4ATS »

Bought an Alpha 89 a few weeks back from W4MBD. What a guy , kept it safe for me until the Orlando Hamcation. Dilivered it to my car while I was waiting. Checked with me several times to assure everything was OK. What an amplifier. Looks like the day it was built and in its original boxes with all original documentation.

Was on 20 meters all day yesterday. It works perfect.

Thanks Robert.
73's from:
N4ATS
18.133 Mhz.
www.n4ats.com