W4AJF ONE OF THE BEST (ADAM FARBER)

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W4PIG

W4AJF ONE OF THE BEST (ADAM FARBER)

Post by W4PIG »

WHAT CAN YOU SAY BUT OUTSTANDING HAM AND PERSON TO DEAL WITH. WHAT ADAM TELLS YOU YOU CAN COUNT ON BEEN TRADING WITH ADAM OVER THE YEARS HOPE TO TRADE WITH HIM IN THE FUTURE. THANKS ADAM FOR A GOOD DEAL 73S DE W4PIG :D :D :D :D :D
W4AJF

W4PIG Danny Ogles, SUPER HAM

Post by W4AJF »

Thanks Danny, I know when I deal with someone like you there will be NO worries. Radio arrived promptly (Danny shipped to me before he received my payment) and radio is perfect . Thanks again Danny.

Adam Farber W4AJF
Cooper City, FL
ad4c2008

Adam farber

Post by ad4c2008 »

I back up Adam at all,I have been dealing with him for years and he has treated me always with respect and all the radios he has sold me are as he described,not more not less,decent guy to deal with.You can trust him always.Also I have sold him radios and he pays without a blink.
We need dealers like Adam.
N8ERM

Adam Farber

Post by N8ERM »

My last deal with Adam went like this:
Adam, I have the following for sale ****** at a cost of ******* Terry
He emailed I will take them.
I sent the gear same day.
Three days later I had the $ and he had the gear.

That is the way every deal goes for us, no matter who is selling/buying.

Terry N8ERM
w0bkr

Good guy to deal with..

Post by w0bkr »

I have purchased some items from Adam also and his communication is always prompt and factual and he is forthright with all he states to me. Item(s) are always as identified. Never a screw up or anything, but I know with his rep, he would make it right.

Thanks Adam for a pleasant experience!
W4AJF

Post by W4AJF »

Thanks again for the continued support from some great fellow hams!!

Adam Farber W4AJF
Cooper City, FL
WV4I

No BS, straight dealer

Post by WV4I »

Adam is a no BS straight seller/buyer. Does not try to turn a simple radio (gear) deal into a hassle. Tks Adam!!! Link, WV4I....