jarrid day

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
AE4SH

jarrid day

Post by AE4SH »

i just had a phone call from jarrid day.
he said he's trying to straighten his life out and make resutition to the hams he cheated.
the way he sounded was a differant person than i had spoke to before.
it was shock for me to hear from him.
i just hope he really tries hard to live a better life and try to make up for his mistakes.
here the message i got from him.

scott. i know you do not want to hear from me. and i do not blame you for it. but i'm getting a 2 meter antenna here in feb yes i swear to it this time. if i can't get you an antenna i'll figure something out to tryin make things right it's time i got my act together and started acting like a real ham operator instaed of a childish person.. i just hope that you can forgive me.. well i'll be awaiting for your email......
n8pyq

Good Luck !!!!

Post by n8pyq »

I have heard all of this before from Jarrid and I hope he does make things right in his life. He is local to me and I have heard so many promises of getting it together and making things right. I do know of a couple he has made restitution for and would only hope he makes good with others and keeps up in mending his ways. I will only be able to believe it when I see it though. Keep us all posted on his progress and we as locals will keep reminding him of his promises :wink:
va3jwp

KC8YCS

Post by va3jwp »

Hi Scott, you received a phone call from Jarrid, and I received an email today from Jarrid. He has promised me the very same thing, though it's the third or fourth time i've heard it. Another amateur informed me today that Jarrid actually has my TS-700A back in his posession. Apparently, he was trying to get rid of it on a local repeater. I have updated my original thread on Jarrid, in this forum. I'll be sure to update you, and I really hope he squares up with you as well. Good luck Scott.

James Parker (VA3JWP)
AE4SH

re:jarrid day

Post by AE4SH »

he told me he was going to return the radio to you and try to get his life back.
let us know what he does.