New call for KD8DDW

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
NR9R

New call for KD8DDW

Post by NR9R »

By accident I noticed a familiar call listed as an applicant for a vanity callsign. It appears KD8DDW submitted several applications recently:

http://www.radioqth.net/vanity/District8.aspx

If you wonder why this is worth mentioning feel free to do a search on this forum.

Anthony
ab7r

New Call

Post by ab7r »

Yup.....Looks like he was approved for KD8NCS.

Greg
AB7R
kd8ddw

Post by kd8ddw »

Yes i decided to start new. Don't worry I wont mess up with this new call sign. I am not going to sell any thing ever on these web sites. Just at ham fest.
73 KD8NCS