K0KCC - Kenneth A. Powell II

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
k0kcc
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:16 pm

Post by k0kcc » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:47 pm

Very well then. You'll be hearing from my lawyers. I've had enough, and by the way, I have no daughter! That tells me who ever claims to have called, definitely didn't get my home!

Now leave me alone and await my attorneys contact.


-------Original Message-------

From: wv6z@charter.net
Date: 11/12/2007 4:37:07 PM
To: Ken Powell
Subject: Re: Well, well, well......

Tell your judge , attorney or whatever to call me then Ken. I plainly stated a while ago on QTH.com, if the tuner showed up or a refund was given by YOU that you will get an apology, until then, I am awaiting a reply from them, the tuner to arrive safe and in one piece or a full refund for what YOU have received.

The abusive tone you perceive is my anger for being taken advantage of by YOU. The abusive tone has not even begun Ken and it won't, if you make things right on your end. Quite obviously, your mother in law received a call from the OTHER buyer of your tuner. Maybe she forgot to make you aware of that. Maybe they also forgot to tell you your daughter was going to ship the tuner (and DID NOT) to buyer #2.

Do you really expect me to believe all of this Ken? Just make it right, fix what YOU have messed up and put it behind you. You have the ability to do what's right and to unsoil your very well tarnished 'good name', if in fact you ever had one.

---- Ken Powell <kenpowell> wrote:
> Then I guess we need to take this before the judge. He'll be able to settle
> it. As for playing pool, I did, but I am wheelchair bound now, on in home
> oxygen to breath, and home bound because of my health. That is a medically
> documented fact. I have to have in home health service, to remain in my home
> and I'm tired of the insults and insinuations that I have ripped you off.
> We'll let the judge settle this mess, or you will stop this garbage. Which
> will it be, because I'll take no more of it or your abusive tone. I've told
> you the truth and that's all their is to it! And I demand a PUBLIC apology
> when this is settled!
>
>
>
> Nuff Said!
>
>
>
>
>
> -------Original Message-------
>
>
>
> From: wv6z@charter.net
>
> Date: 11/12/2007 3:55:36 PM
>
> To: Ken Powell
>
> Subject: Re: Well, well, well......
>
>
>
> Ken you quite obviously have pulled this scam yourself and you are quite
> obviously starting on another. Why would your son use your webpage to post
> IPA crap? You quite plainly state on your QRZ look up that you are also a
> pool player. If this is your son, why is he using your page, your email
> address and telephone number as contact info.
>
>
>
> Sorry, I don't buy it. You sold that tuner to me and also the other
> gentleman a few hours later as is plainly obvious by the evidence presented
> on QTH.com.
>
>
>
> I wouldn't be quite so sure about how well respected you continue to be
> regarding your fellow hams in your area. They have all been quite
> instrumental and helpful in getting your alternative email addresses and
> cell phone numbers and etc. As I thought you might actually kick the bucket,
> I did not call your wife and others to press them for the shipment of the
> tuner or a refund, as others have done. There was no reason to stress your
> family, as I have stated in previous posts if in fact you had kicked the
> bucket.
>
>
>
> Others may fall for your smoke screen and bull crap but I'm not buying it.
> You have ripped us off quite plain and simple. As far as calling you names,
> that is true, it won't help, you are a scam artist who has resorted to
> ripping people off to make a quick buck. You are what you are sir and
> frankly, you disgust me.
>
>
>
> ---- Ken Powell <kenpowell> wrote:
>
> > I never had your money. As I said, you're after the wrong one. You'll have
>
> > to go after the one that got it, now me. Calling me names won't help you
>
> > either.
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> > -------Original Message-------
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> > From: wv6z@charter.net
>
> >
>
> > Date: 11/12/2007 3:23:41 PM
>
> >
>
> > To: Ken Powell
>
> >
>
> > Subject: Re: Well, well, well......
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> > Return my money then or, continue to be the crook that you are.
>
> >
>
> > An apology? Get real ass hole!
>
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
> > ---- Ken Powell <kenpowell> wrote:
>
> >
>
> > > Well, first of all, let me tell you that I don't know what the IPA is,
> yet
>
> >
>
> >
>
> > > but I bet my son does. You see, his name is Ken, also! Second, I just
> got
>
> >
>
> > > out of the hospital on Thursday, and third, EVERYONE in this area has
>
> > known
>
> >
>
> > > me for at least 30 years and I have many friends, and they respect me
>
> >
>
> > > because I've been a well known help in times of disaster, , times of
> need,
>
> >
>
> > > and I am also a retired Assistant Chief of Police, and worked locally,
> so
>
> > I
>
> >
>
> > > d be careful who I started telling anything, because they might just be
>
> > the
>
> >
>
> > > one that testifies against you for vicious and malicious slander, and
>
> >
>
> > > liable!
>
> >
>
> > >
>
> >
>
> > >
>
> >
>
> > >
>
> >
>
> > > Now, you want to start over and talk to me like I'm a human, I'll be
>
> > willing
>
> >
>
> > > to accept you apology, because THAT's the kind of person I am. Otherwise
>
>
> >
>
> > > don't bother. I don't know who you are, or anything else, but I bet you
> ve
>
> >
>
> > > made a big mistake, and don't realize it.
>
> >
>
> > >
>
> >
>
> > >
>
> >
>
> > >
>
> >
>
> > >
>
> >
>
> > >
>
> >
>
> > >
>
> >
>
> > >
>
> >
>
> > > -------Original Message-------
>
> >
>
> > >
>
> >
>
> > >
>
> >
>
> > >
>
> >
>
> > > From: wv6z@charter.net
>
> >
>
> > >
>
> >
>
> > > Date: 11/12/2007 6:11:23 AM
>
> >
>
> > >
>
> >
>
> > > To: ken.powell@kennypowell.com
>
> >
>
> > >
>
> >
>
> > > Subject: Well, well, well......
>
> >
>
> > >
>
> >
>
> > >
>
> >
>
> > >
>
> >
>
> > > Glad to see you are all of a sudden well enough to advertise for the IPA
>
>
> > So
>
> >
>
> > > tell me Kenny, just how does it feel and how proud are you of yourself
> for
>
> >
>
> > > selling the same antenna tuner to multiple people to bilk them out of
>
> > money
>
> >
>
> > > under false pretenses?
>
> >
>
> > >
>
> >
>
> > >
>
> >
>
> > >
>
> >
>
> > > The sad part is, if you had simply made a post on QTH.com stating that
> you
>
> >
>
> > > had screwed around and pretty well killed yourself from smoking like a
>
> >
>
> > > freight train and please send money to help you with your bills and
>
> > expenses
>
> >
>
> > > The sad part is, I would have sent you or your family a hundred or two
>
> > just
>
> >
>
> > > to help out and you wouldn't have had to ruin your reputation or become
> a
>
> >
>
> > > crook to get the money. I think you would be surprised at the out poor
>
> > from
>
> >
>
> > > your fellow radio amateurs and you would have likely made enough money
> off
>
> >
>
> > > of us all for a final fling in Fiji or Tahiti. However, as you decided
> to
>
> >
>
> > > take the dishonest route and screw people out of money, I hope you get
>
> >
>
> > > everything that you deserve.
>
> >
>
> > >
>
> >
>
> > >
>
> >
>
> > >
>
> >
>
> > > Be sure to save this email as my proof that I will do everything that I
>
> > can
>
> >
>
> > > to ensure that all radio amateurs, particularly those closest to you in
>
> > the
>
> >
>
> > > Miami, OK area, all know that you are a crook, a swindler and a scum bag
>
> >
>
> > > that cannot be trusted. Read it every once in a while and look in the
>
> > mirror
>
> >
>
> > > while you do so.
>
> >
>
> > >
>
> >
>
> > >
>
> >
>
> > >
>
> >
>
> > > I hope you have been following your own special little thread I started
> on
>
> >
>
> > > QTH.com in the feedback forums section as I have been doing my level
> best
>
> > to
>
> >
>
> > > keep it current and on the front page in the event you decide that you
>
> > have
>
> >
>
> > > something else you want to sell to a half dozen or so unsuspecting dim
>
> > whits
>
> >
>
> > > such as myself. You would be surprised at the out pour from your area
>
> > with
>
> >
>
> > > regard to personal emails sending me everything from all of the obvious,
>
> >
>
> > > your address, how to get to your house, you and your wife's cell phone
>
> >
>
> > > numbers, who to call and talk to at your local police department. You
> have
>
> >
>
> > > really crapped in your own nest there pal. News travels fast and they
> will
>
> >
>
> > > avoid you like the plague. If nothing else in your miserable and
> pathetic
>
> >
>
> > > existence Kenny, you have taught me a lesson. I had always avoided eBay
>
> > for
>
> >
>
> > > those 'deals that just look too good', now, I know I cannot even trust
>
> > hams
>
> >
>
> > > on QTH as there are scum bags like you there too. Thanks for opening my
>
> > eyes
>
> >
>
> > > and making me aware of the fact that hams cannot be trusted anywhere.
>
> >
>
> > >
>
> >
>
> > >
>
> >
>
> > >
>
> >
>
> > > Have fun bowling, or, is this just your latest little scam to screw
> people
>
> > out of their money?
>
> >
>
> >
>
>

WV6Z
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by WV6Z » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:00 pm

I will report back after being contacted by Ken's legal counsel. It would appear that he has no intentions of resolving this matter. Keep an eye on this thread because if it does NOT resurface, then you will have proof positive that Ken is a crook and a con artist. It is no longer the money, it's the principal of it all. Be sure that you all go back, reread, review and keep this all fresh and current in your minds. Who knows when another tuner, tower and power supply will be listed by this guy...... what a shame...... he could have done a lot better and come out way ahead if he would have just asked us all for five bucks..... sheesh!


Date: Monday, November 12, 2007 5:52 PM
From: wv6z@charter.net
To: Ken Powell <kenpowell> Add to Addresses
Subject: Re: Well, well, well......
Size: 14 KB

Good, thanks Ken, that will be just fine. Now, if you take time to go back and
review and reread the entire thread at QTH.com, then you can tell the other
purchaser of your tuner that he can stop expecting delivery of the tuner as your
non-existent daughter has not mailed it to him after all.

I will be anxiously awaiting contact from your legal counsel, so until that
happens (and I am good on QRZ for their contact purposes)

---- Ken Powell <kenpowell> wrote:
> Very well then. You'll be hearing from my lawyers. I've had enough, and by
> the way, I have no daughter! That tells me who ever claims to have called,
> definitely didn't get my home!
>
>
>
> Now leave me alone and await my attorneys contact.
>
>
>
very 73 de Tom ~ WV6Z

k0kcc
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:16 pm

Post by k0kcc » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:20 pm

You're absolutely right! It isn't the money, it's the principal of it. And it's the fact that you continue to distribute trash about me because you got ripped off and continue to blame me.

As for the thread re-appearing, you better hope it dies. Every post from you only tightens the rope and you're going to start choking if it keeps up. You continue to show that you are not capable of knowing what is or isn't true, and won't give me the benifit of doubt. I'd be angry too, but I wouldn't take it out on someone until the real proof is in. I think we can all agree on that! Why don't you cool your heels until we get our lawyers together? That's the senseable thing to do.

This is my last post until that time, and I'll continue to monitor and record this forum for records of all that is said. I'm sure the attorneys will want copies. And I wouldn't want any proof of your vicious, malicious slander, and liability to be absent from it.

Nuff Said!

N6VMO
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Lompoc, CA. CM94
Contact:

Post by N6VMO » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:51 am

If I was ever a victim of identity theft, I certainly would not continue to let the perpetrator of the crime have use of or access to my website, email or anything associated with my name. That is just plain 'silly'.

WN9VMR
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:19 pm
Location: chicago

Post by WN9VMR » Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:39 am

I would have to agree if i knew that someone had the nerve to rip his own parents off why would the said parent allow total access to a website that belonged to him.something is just weird with that.and being a parent it strikes me odd that someone would totally disown a child yet would allow access to his personal info.but then again maybe i am just bitter because i was ripped off by someone recently....but i truly dont believe that is it.....
member or the ham community for 30 plus years....
cw is not dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WV6Z
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by WV6Z » Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:40 am

N6VMO wrote:If I was ever a victim of identity theft, I certainly would not continue to let the perpetrator of the crime have use of or access to my website, email or anything associated with my name. That is just plain 'silly'.
Exactly..... NOBODY does that, period.... and what was this special little treat from PayPal today all about, huh?
Recent Activity Last updated 11/12/2007 18:30 PST Show


File Type To/From Name/Email/Phone Date Status Details Action Amount Fee
Reversal From Ken Powell Nov. 10, 2007 Completed Details $15.14 USD $0.00 USD
Not an admission of guilt from him, of course, but a dandy 6.7% refund taken from him and credited to me to offset my loss. Good grief! :roll:
Last edited by WV6Z on Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
very 73 de Tom ~ WV6Z

WN9VMR
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:19 pm
Location: chicago

Post by WN9VMR » Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:43 am

paypal sucks.....they never gave me a penny of my money back....i am out about $1000 because a very nice gentleman needed my money more then me....hihi :oops:
member or the ham community for 30 plus years....
cw is not dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WV6Z
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by WV6Z » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:13 am

Oh yes, I have learned my lesson with them.
very 73 de Tom ~ WV6Z

WA5JAV
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:27 pm
Location: Louisiana
Contact:

PayPal

Post by WA5JAV » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:27 pm


NR8Y
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:07 pm

Post by NR8Y » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:20 pm

Well Kenny Powell the above is quite interesting reading. I am the other Amateur that you scammed when selling the MFJ-989D as advertised on QTH for $225.00 last month.

This is how it all started, that is the scam:

10/17/07
‘I am interested in buying the MFJ-989D Tuner.
Please email me price that includes shipping to WV.
Regards,
Jim

--------------------------------------------------------
For your reference, here is a copy of the ad you are responding to:

Listing Number: 623901
Date Ad was Placed: 10/15/07
Name: Ken Powell
Phone Number: 918-919-0191
Callsign: K0KCC
Category: ANTETUNE
Heading: Selling because of Bad Health and Moving
Ad Message:
Selling these items because of bad health and moving to have medical help.
1) PS-52 Kenwood Power Supply. $125.00
2) 50 Ft. of Good Straight Tower (5 10Ft. sections). Confirmed by Rohn Tower as Rohn 25G. No Top Section or baseplate. Kicking in a home made 20' tower to boot. You get 2 towers for 1 price. $175.00
3) Screwdriver Antenna Made by Antenna Master N05E, with the TopHat.
160-10M $225.00
4) Newest MFJ 989D 1500W Roller Inductor Tuner. Seldom used. $225.00
Tower and Screwdriver Is Local Pickup Only, in Miami, OK. I have no way to transport them. I'm in a wheelchair. Will ship PS-52 or Tuner Only.
C.O.D. or PayPay preferred method of payment and shipped as soon as I'm paid’

Email from Kenny Powell agreeing on a price:

10/18/07
‘Hi Jim,
Well, I guess ok. I'd really rather you pay the shipping because I need this money for my chemotherapy treatments. That's why I'm selling out...

But if this is all you'll do, add the paypal charges and it's a deal.

73,
Ken’



After sending Kenny Powell $232.00 which included a 3% PayPal charge this is the receipt I received from PayPal:

otect Your Account Info
Make sure you never provide your password to fraudulent websites.To safely and securely access the PayPal website or your account, open a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and type in the PayPal URL (https://www.paypal.com/us/) to be sure you are on the real PayPal site.PayPal will never ask you to enter your password in an email.To learn more about protecting yourself from fraud, visit the Security Center. Click "Security Center" on the bottom of any PayPal page

Protect Your Password
You should never give your PayPal password to anyone, including PayPal employees.



Dear Ken Powell,Harry J Brown just sent you money with PayPal.Harry J Brown is an Unverified buyer. Payment Details

Amount: $232.00 USD

Transaction ID: 6F041777ED6532638

Subject: Payment In full for MFJ 989D Tuner



Thank you for using PayPal!The PayPal Team





This email was received from Kenny Powell after he received the $232.00:

10/19/07
‘Only one problem Jim... My wife just got me home from a trip to the ER, and another fellow had paid it about 7:00PM. I was gone to the ER at that time, but he paid first. Sorry. I don't know how to reverse the process of payment, because they have taken their charges out already. I have to go to bed because the med they have given me is making me extremely sleepy.

73,
Ken’

This was the last email Kenny Powell sent me. All other attempts to contact
him thru email were undeliverable and were returned to me:

‘This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
each recipient was rejected.

Recipient: <kapowell>
Reason: unknown user


Please reply to <Postmaster>
if you feel this message to be in error’

I called Kenny on 10/24/07 and talked to his mother-in-law, I guess, and she stated that the Tuner would be shipped ASAP to the first buyer (Tom WV6Z) and I would receive my refund. However, the second call was quite different in that I was told that he (Kenny Powell) did not receive the money - So no refund. I escalated this SCAM to PayPal and I won the dispute but PayPal could not return my funds because there were not funds in Kenny Powell’s PayPal account. The above statement just does not make any sense because Kenny Powell sent me an email, see above, saying that he received my money and did not know how to refund it to me.
I hope this will show everyone what kind of person Kenny Powell is.
Also, stay away from PayPal when buying from an individual.

K8WVB Jim

WV6Z
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by WV6Z » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:58 pm

Thanks for your update Jim.
very 73 de Tom ~ WV6Z

WV6Z
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by WV6Z » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:20 am

Hi Ken,

Just a little reminder to tell you to get your lawyer to hurry up, he still hasn't sent me anything regarding a lawsuit or whatever for calling you the crook that you are.

:roll:

very 73 de Tom

PS - Tell him I called you a crook too.
very 73 de Tom ~ WV6Z

WV6Z
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by WV6Z » Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:51 am

December 1st and still waiting.
very 73 de Tom ~ WV6Z

N6VMO
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Lompoc, CA. CM94
Contact:

Post by N6VMO » Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:50 pm

WV6Z wrote:December 1st and still waiting.
You need to try the ' double dog dare..'

:lol:

WV6Z
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by WV6Z » Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:09 am

It looks like it..... glad I didn't suggest he stick his tongue on the flag pole! :wink:
very 73 de Tom ~ WV6Z

KD7TDC
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:31 am

Post by KD7TDC » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:31 am

Its almost like dealing with a 5 year old kid. He states nothing but "it wasn't me" and expects us to believe him....and if we don't, he will get his imaginary "big brother" lawyer to come beat you up. I have printed off this thread and showed it to my high school class. Kids from 14-18 laugh at how obvious it is that he is a thief. Repay these guys!!!! and grow up while your at it!

WV6Z
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by WV6Z » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:52 am

Well, here's an update for the class and everyone else. I guess it's time to pull out the old triple-dog-dare. :lol:

Here we are in 2008 now, no money from Kenneth and no paperwork or a punch in the eye from his team of high priced, big wheel attorney team and legal staff. :roll:

If this guy has anyone to talk to on the air, locally or worldwide, I guess it just goes to show that we hams must be an awfully understanding or forgiving lot. Be back with more updates again one of these days. :twisted:
very 73 de Tom ~ WV6Z

N6VMO
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Lompoc, CA. CM94
Contact:

Post by N6VMO » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:40 pm

K0KCC

Image

WV6Z
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by WV6Z » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:36 am

Google is our friend! Image
very 73 de Tom ~ WV6Z

WV6Z
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by WV6Z » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:40 pm

Back to the top of the list you go again Kenneth! :lol:
very 73 de Tom ~ WV6Z

WV6Z
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by WV6Z » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:54 am

Kenny,

Your legal staff seems to be moving a bit slow as we are rapidly approaching April Fool's Day and still no paperwork with regard to your suing me for being ripped off by you. Please ask them to hurry as I have my legal council on stand-by 24/7 as I told them that you have some high power attorneys that will be making them squirm about my calling you a liar, a thief and a scam artist.

Did you find my tuner yet? Is it in the mail? Did you give your son a spanking for ripping off your fellow hams and making it appear as if it were you? How’s your non-existent daughter doing? Is there anything I can do to help out on this end, like, for example, send you a couple of cartons of cigarettes to help you speed things along a bit?

Your bestest pal and biggest fan ever…… WV6Z
very 73 de Tom ~ WV6Z

AA5JJ
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:45 am

Kenny K0KCC

Post by AA5JJ » Tue May 20, 2008 6:36 am

:cry: Well I just read this and I am really suprized about what is being said about Kenney. I am AA5JJ Wayne in Muskogee, Ok. I have known Kenney for over 10 years I have had dealings with Him many times, I hav been to His home when He lived in Joplin Mo. met His wife and mother inlaw but I have never met His son .....But He has told me stories about what His son has done to Him, He has posted a few things about His son, so it is up to you on wheather to believe Him or not. I have done a search on the internet and can not find anything that says He has ever done anyone wrong except this one time. Now WV6V I can understabd and feel your pain.about 3 years ago I was riped off for over 1200 dollars and have never retreaved a dime and never will, the mistake I made was I did not search this guy out first, He was listed here and had riped off other before me, Kenney is not listed here untill this ordeal, I was a very trusting person and never riped off anyone. Sooo all that said. I reall think you are after the wrong Kenny Powell. I lost contact with kenney for about a year and now have ran across this by accident and am going to try and get back in contact with Kenney again. Tom dont do like I did and let this eat you up, I was mad and wanted revenge for over a year, revenge is MINE says the Lord.

73 and thanks for letting me have a little input about Kenney. Before you say anything Kenny did not tell me to do this and as I said I have not talked to Him in over a year but am looking forward to making contact with Him again.

WV6Z
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by WV6Z » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:29 am

Wayne,
The items that Kenney had for sale, a tuner and some tower sections, along with pictures in his listing, led me to believe that, after a quick look up on the Zed, that what was being offered was the real deal. After doing a bit of research, I even decided to take advantage of the tuner he was offering, even though he smokes like a freight train, or, at least this was told to me by other ‘locals’ and ‘pals’ of his in both of your areas.
I was not the only person to get scammed via his (or his son’s) auction posted here, as you have obviously seen.
In closing Wayne, it’s not the money, it never was, it is his (notice that I did not type the ‘H’ in his in upper case letters, because we are NOT talking about the Lord here) attitude towards what he or his son has done. I would imagine he knows how to contact his son a bit easier than I or the others scammed and son or not, could have helped us point the police in the right direction to take corrective action. Now, if you have been told stories about his son, by him, then don’t you find it a bit odd that your friend’s only action in this is to threaten me with legal action? Sorry Wayne, I think your friend is a crook and a con artist and I pity you for your poor choice in friends. Are you seriously still trying to locate this loser to get back in touch with him?!?! Are you kidding me?
Once again, it’s not the money Wayne. I have quite obviously not starved over these past few months. The point is he could have made it right or at least helped. It is his and his sons shared name that has been soiled and quite obviously to everyone here, your knee jerk reaction pal made NO attempt to either make it right or see that his scum bag son made it right.
Your attempt to ‘set things straight’ and ‘untarnish’ your buddy’s ‘good name’ are refreshing and admirable, but better saved for someone who is worthy of your help and IMHO, you are wasting your time trying to redeem Kenneth’s good name with the group here. His lack of action, help, sorting out his son, leading police to where they may find his spawn…… his total, do nothing but cast out hollow threats has pretty much ruined his name here…… forever.
As far as letting this eat me up goes Wayne, it’s not, it hasn’t and I would never let it. I have unmasked your friend for what I truly believe him to be. One final word of advice though, with regard to your capitalization in the ‘H’ for his and him, save that for the ONE who is worthy of that and not the guy you are desperately trying to get back in contact with. Wayne, you seem like a nice guy and prompted or not by Kenneth, I couldn’t care less, but you really need to consider choosing your friends a bit more carefully. For your sake, I hope you never find the bum.
very 73 de Tom ~ WV6Z

littlebird
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by littlebird » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:37 pm

Some might be interested...

www.ftaforumworld.com
Registrant
Ken Powell
Ken Powell
ken.powell@kennypowell.com
518 G St. S.E.
Miami, OK 74354 US
+1.9189190191
(FAX)

Administrative
Ken Powell
World Wide Net Solurions
admin@worldwidenetsolutions.com
1590 S. 695 Rd.
Quapaw, OK 74363 US
+1.4173966406
(FAX)

"kapii" (aka "underdog" aka "k0kcc") accused of new scam. See: http://www.satscams.org/forum/showthrea ... 39&page=15

Locked