I'll take it ..Replied NOW AD5VJ Bob

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W1JCW

I'll take it ..Replied NOW AD5VJ Bob

Post by W1JCW »

I just received an email from Bob last night..

We shall see how it goes now.

Stay tuned.

Bob said he will take a video board I had on this board.

The guy has disappeared and doesn't reply to my email queries.

Strange how he had replied daily and now when I query him on the
status of the funds to be sent he does not reply.

This is not the way to do business on this board !!

I had put off two others as I said it was pending funds, they wanted it, now that I have waited on Bob they do not want the item !!

Why cant people just be considerate and inform you "no I changed
my mind or NO " !

Instead they mess around, are very inconsiderate and waste your time then blow the deal for you and others who want the item.

Give me a break !

Soap box out !
w0zs

Post by w0zs »

Maybe he did a search on this site and read all your rants...... :roll:
W1JCW

Post by W1JCW »

wk0f wrote:Maybe he did a search on this site and read all your rants...... :roll:
No, he realized the right thing to do was contact me and follow through with the deal or at least let me know he was not interested.

In this case he wanted the product just the same.

These are not rants but advisories on folks they may be difficult to deal with
so dont expect timely responses in some cases.

Rant out !