BEWARE OF GREGORY K. GOLDA W2GCS

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
aa9je

BEWARE OF GREGORY K. GOLDA W2GCS

Post by aa9je »

Everyone needs to not deal with Gregory K. Golda W2GCS. He is a thief. I traded two meter radio with him and in the deal Greg bought a damaged icom 2200h rig for 60.00. It had a new HM-133 mic on it worth the 60.00. We both shipped the radios at the same time. Greg will not send me the 60.00 he owes me and he will not answer any emails. He claims to work for ups as a supervisor. Greg says he has moved and his address on qrz.com is not current. That should have been my red flag for trouble. STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY! HE IS A THIEF!

73, de John AA9JE
Last edited by aa9je on Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
construkt

PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS NOT GREGORY J. GOLDA of HAMDEN CT

Post by construkt »

THIS POST IS IN REFERENCE TO:
GREGORY K GOLDA
542 SHUMPERT RD
GASTON, SC 29053
W2GCS

To All:
Due to the wonders of google, when my good name is entered in to the search engine this slander comes up near the top. Please be aware this is NOT in reference to Gregory J. Golda of Sacred Heart University and of Construkt Media Studios.

Gregory J. Golda
Hamden, CT