Ed N8LPQ is a nice guy

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
n0ugn

Ed N8LPQ is a nice guy

Post by n0ugn »

I've recently purchased a radio from him and he was up front with me all of the way, plus he's fair to deal with.If I get the chance again I'd deal with him again.Thanks Ed for a great little radio
N8LPQ

Scott Kamm n0ugn

Post by N8LPQ »

Thanks Scott for the kind words. As you can see from my many feedbacks I try very hard to be the guys hams will buy from. My deal with Scott went smooth. He said he would mail a postal money order the next day and I got it the 2ed day. I shipped the same day. I would deal with Scott again. Good luck on your retest. I'll be looking for your call to show up on QRZ.com very soon.(I HOPE)
Ed N8LPQ