Who is this guy????

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KE5FTF

Who is this guy????

Post by KE5FTF »

I have received several emails from ICOM12@aol.com
Will not give his call sign...
Always wants a picture & then says price is to high...
Anyone else had any dealings with him??
Thanks,
Bob
KE5FTF
KA9FOX
Site Admin

Post by KA9FOX »

k1fbi

Re:Who is this guy

Post by k1fbi »

Sorry now that I did not save his information. He recently told me he mailed the money on a Saturday and that Thursday informed me he could not come up with the funds.

He then emailed me to give him another day, he had a plan. Well, I never heard from him again. Burned me on the sale............
KA9FOX
Site Admin

no callsign?

Post by KA9FOX »

Still am amazed at the number of people doing deals with non-hams. You guys probably don't wear seatbelts either. :)

- Scott
w2rdt

Re: no callsign?

Post by w2rdt »

KA9FOX wrote:Still am amazed at the number of people doing deals with non-hams. You guys probably don't wear seatbelts either. :)

- Scott
Amen to Scott.--Russ==KC2RKO
k1fbi

Post by k1fbi »

I always wear my seatbelt. Hopefully this site will come up with a way someday to filter out non-hams. Send me a copy of your FCC License before I answer your questions?? Maybe, we can try that next time..... 8)
WN8BOB

ICOM12

Post by WN8BOB »

That guy used to bug me to death years ago,I thought it was funny he showed up again,don't trust one word he says,and he always says the price is to high....WN8BOB