N4ATS Bill Grassa Great Ham (How it's supposed to be)

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
n4zkf

N4ATS Bill Grassa Great Ham (How it's supposed to be)

Post by n4zkf »

Bill had an MD-1 Mic for sale which I wanted for my old FT-102. I saw it on here, contacted him and asked if he still had it. He told me yes, I said I'd take it and asked how he wanted paid.
He told me to send him a personal check. The next day I sent the check out and BEFORE he even got it I got the mic in the mail! He sent me the mic before he had even gotten paid as we trusted each others word. A day later he got my check and the deal is done.
Why can't they all be this way? Thanks Bill.
73 Dave
n4zkf
K4BOF

Post by K4BOF »

I concur with the above statements,...Bill is 'class' all the way.
He is a man of his word and goes the extra mile in his dealings.
73 Bruce K4BOF