VE7JZ

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
ab7dj

VE7JZ

Post by ab7dj »

:P I BOUGHT AN IC 740 FROM VE7JZ AND IT WAS A SUPERIOR MACHINE. IT WAS EVEN BETTER THAN HE HAD DESCRIBED IT. PLUS, THE PRICE WAS VERY REASONABLE TOO. "GOOD TRADE".
when you die you will leave with only one thing-your integrity
tausworthe

NOTHING YET

Post by tausworthe »

I still have not received a radio from him

and he will not return my email..

I think somethings NOT RIGHT

dang it

de
w5dav
friendswood, tx usa
:evil:
kc2cue

john pringles/ john ropers rip off game

Post by kc2cue »

if you know for a fact that ve7jz john pringle or john roper which ever name he gave to you, you can call and report him to the internet and mail fraud division fo the canadian secret service. I have been in contact with many hams and everybody has the same problem. call this number and report him, he has burned tooooooo many of us american hard working hams. For each person that calls, it pressures vancouver pd to go arrest him for international mail and computer fraud. And just to let you know, anything dealing in monetary dealings over state lines is a federal offense. The phone number you want to call is toll free they are one hour ahead of us but call if you have been taken by ve7jz number is 888-495-8501
tausworthe

VE7JZ STILL HAS MY MONEY

Post by tausworthe »

I sent him over 500.00 in a international money order.
as HE requested.

He will not respond to me or send me the radio he said he had

He was selling "on this BBS" a TS-811a that he said was in MINT condition.

Also, in his last email dated 1 week ago, he stated the "RADIO" was shipped out on the 23rd. Does anyone regconize that was 3 weeks ago? NO mail system is that slow.

So far, I have only received "NOTHING"

So if anyone else has had a "WONDERFUL" experience with Mr Pringle Like

AB7DJ -please let me know and also let me know how you CONTACTED him.

Oh by the way, Mr Pringle has DELETED his call sign on eham.com's homepage And also BY THE WAY..It was there 3 days ago.

Oh and also...I contacted the Canada Post office, they have NO information on the package!

GIVE ME A BREAK on anyone who BELEIVE any and all information given positive about Mr. Pringle

Sincerely taken advantage of
w5dav
:evil:
K4ICL

Yes, mail from Canada does take that long.

Post by K4ICL »

Mail from Canada can take over thirty days. Remember it has to clear customs on both sides of the border. So, don't expect two week service.
Cheers,

AL
K4ICL
kc2cue

mail taking 30 days

Post by kc2cue »

I can understand mail takes a while to get through customs and all, but if the post office has no information on the package by the bogus numbers he sends, then forget it, you will get nothing. thats how i caught it. But as i posted in another post, john pringle ve7jz does not exist in the fcc database. tell me how that one works, also he goes by other call signs and on the fcc database, his name is nowhere to be found.
KW7DSP

Not everything is as it seems

Post by KW7DSP »

Manny KC2CUE has vowed to destroy VE7JZ and is using the boards as a form of extortion. If you pay close attention to Manny you will see what he posts is irrational and unsubstantiated.

Manny wanted to trade some gear for a gun awhile back and a call to his former residence PD in New York will reveil, he may be prohibited from owning a gun.

Manny has also made many threats to others. What he has to say is mostly untrue and often made up by Manny.
KW7DSP
WPSL211
VE3WO

VE7JZ

Post by VE3WO »

Hi -
Looks like I can add my name to the list of folks burned by VE7JZ. In September I sent him a postal money order for CAD 250.00 for an A3S and CDE rotor (including shipping by Greyhound). He said it was shipped on 23 September. Nothing's arrived yet.
I've sent him a bunch of e-mails, and he replies that there are delays with Greyhound (it actually only takes about 5 days from his QTH to mine). It's now been over a month. Never replied with a tracking number.
The thing that makes me sad is that I've got three small kids, and it's taken me a long while to save up for this stuff. It would have been my first beam (I've only used dipoles until now). He knows this; we discussed it when arranging a price. And still, he's gone ahead and stolen my money. It'll be a long, long time before I can save up this much again, and it really bugs me.
Wish I'd seen this thread before closing the deal.
Thanks - 73 Travis VE3WO

ps: John Pringle is listed in the RAC (Radio Amateurs of Canada) callsign database as VE7JZ, P.O. Box 225, Port Edward, BC, Canada, V0V 1G0. I've been reaching him at rudy@citytel.net. Good luck to others trying to get their cash or gear back.
ab0re

Also burned by VE7JZ / VE7NVI, John Pringle/Roper

Post by ab0re »

I've also been scammed by this person. I basically sent him money and an antenna.. he sent me a broken radio 2 months later. He does not answer numerous emails. Looks like I'm out about $125. Email me direct if further information is needed.

Thanks & 73,
Dan / ab0re
n2maq

Re: VE7JZ

Post by n2maq »

He is still at it, he got me for $375. nothing but excuses as to why my package didn't arrive