Beware of scammer w2fpg Frank

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
kd6rhr

Beware of scammer w2fpg Frank

Post by kd6rhr »

w2fpg and I made a trade he desparetly wanted to make I ageed to trade him a very good Kenwood TS-140S and an only know to turn on Clipperton L amp as I had no way of testing beyond that!! I was forced to rely on what I was told by the person I recieved the amp from and that is all!!
Frank has been trying to scam me for a legitimate trade making accusations that are untrue about anything I had mentioned about the condition of the amp which on at least 2 occations he nearly begged me to send him the amp and the Kenwood TS 140S he wants his Icom back and has no intention in returning the amp becaues of the cost! The deal was as is for us both and no gaurantees were offered by either party. The 706 MKiiG has an issue as well but a deal is a deal and I will be forced to send it to Icom because it is getting extremely hot while idol and on transmit it gets very hot and the wattage power starts to bleed off as well.
I have been cussed at and threatened by this man on my phone and in my email w2fpg Frank should be considered a person of questionable character and should be avoided!
BUYER BEWARE OF FRANK W2FPG!!!!
w2fpg

Who's scamming who??

Post by w2fpg »

Steve Arbuckle posted a Dentron Clipperton L and a ts140s for sale or trade for a multibad rig with UHF/VHF.I told him I had a 706mk2g and LDG tuner I would trade him and he said ok.Then the shipping was expensive for the amp so I sent him 100 dollars to safely pack and ship the amp which arrived in a box with a pillow underneath and some styrofoam for good measure not what I had in mind.I open the amp up to look inside the Band switch and coils are burnt up along with the relays and tubes.He said the amp was in good working order??So I wanted to send it back he says no way a deals a deal now he has myt radio and never shipped the Kenwood as agreed so I'm out my 706 and tune and I have a junk amp and no radio.Now whos the bad
guy here.I have the cacelled check and photos of the amp to prove I'm not lying .I'll update soon
N2PET

Frank W2FPG

Post by N2PET »

I happen to know Frank W2FPG very well and I KNOW that his character is 100% good. Why don't you send the man his TS 140?????? The fact that you haven't even fufilled your part of the deal smells BAD!! I have MANY friends and family members in 6 land, maybe I could send one by to collect? Hope it works out Frank. 73 Scotty N2PET.
kd6rhr

Radio shipped as promised

Post by kd6rhr »

radio shipped usps delivery confirmation insured at 3:35 pm on 8/6/2007
Insure & Label # VH331078241US
Bill # 1000300422168
KN6QB

Post by KN6QB »

Scotty if you send the pack of wolves to 6 land to find steve.He is not here,you better do your research first.And i understand he sent the radio the same day you sent this threating post.This is not cool thing to do MR Radioactive N2PET.Looks to me like he is keeping his end of the deal. 73 Jim kn6qb
N2PET

w2fpg

Post by N2PET »

For your info I DID NOT THREATEN ANYONE! And I also know where the guy is in Wyo. Thanks anyway.
kd6rhr

radio shipped usps delivery confirmation insured 8/6/2007

Post by kd6rhr »

radio shipped usps delivery confirmation insured at 3:35 pm on 8/6/2007
Insure & Label # VH331078241US
Bill # 1000300422168I
FYI;
My local postal clerk told me you must call the post office with the track info they do not release info online due to security issues!!

I am sad to say that yes I smoke Prince Albert pipe tobacco.
My Bad