Mike Rauchle K6MJR SUPER PERSON TO DEAL WITH

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
N8LPQ

Mike Rauchle K6MJR SUPER PERSON TO DEAL WITH

Post by N8LPQ »

Hello To All:
As most of you guys know the feedbacks that are left on this site will make you or break you. I always read feedbacks before buying anything off the net. I go out of my way to make sure when I make a deal it goes as planed. Well I made a deal with Mike Rauchle K6MJR. I bought his Kenwood TS570SG. I called and talked to him for some time on the phone. He said the radio is in as new condition and there was nothing wrong what so ever. So we made a deal. I was to mail out the bank check that Monday. I sent him a copy of the check and a copy of the postal service delivery confirmation receipt. Mike called me on the phone the next day and told me he was going to send the radio before he recv the check. He felt after I our long talk and I E-Mailed him all the paper work he could trust me. Now isn't that the way it used to be with us hams, along time ago "TRUST". I can't say enough about this man . This is how honest people deal. I just hope all hams can take this deal as an example of how a deal goes down. I would deal with Mike anytime anywhere. As for the radio. It was in as new condition. "Mike is a man of his word" and that is worth more then money. Deal with confidence and relax when you deal with Mike K6MJR
Ed Menasian N8LPQ