Darin Priest KB9WZJ

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
kb9wzj

No excuses - only reasons

Post by kb9wzj »

To whom it may concern,
Due to the threatening communication concerning this transaction, all funds are to be refunded immediately. I have never considered myself to be a professional seller and will never be in the future.
Calling me a scam artist is truly ludacris.
kb9wzj

Post by kb9wzj »

This transaction has been completely slandered. Some one like John will not listen to reason, but I am sure some will. For them i will give a quick tell all, all though I am not obligated, but I feel I have been completely slandered in all this with out bias because I am not a professional seller with a shipping department at my disposal. (You didn't "pay" me for the shipping, I priced it shipped and was willing to do that just to get it off the desk).
I did infact receive the money order and happened to be right by the post office and cashed it, the amp sitting on the desk. I got home and looked for a box, when I got a call from a 40 year long friend that his father had passed. That was a few days. No sooner and I got that behind me, my employer called for 16 hour days to ramp up production, not to mention July 4th and my child from a previous marriage was here and I had to work all weekend (30 hrs) and I also have a 28 mile commute, which can take up to 90 minutes in the afternoon/evening. Then there is the teething 15 month old here full time. I am lucky I get any sleep, hell I haven't keyed a microphone in nearly a year.
So, I ask all level headed guys, when in the hell did I have time to box and pack it correctly and then get it to the post office to mail it after all that?
So John, feel free to slander and threaten me with "legal action" all you want. I was never given any lee way or a chance to explain. Your first email and phone call were threatening in nature. Right after the email and phone message I told you there was a refund due, because I do not feel I no obligation to do business with you any longer.
73 to the board, and remember, when you have a sudden delay in a transaction, there just might be a real human involved with darn good reason.
kb9wzj

Seems I am not alone.

Post by kb9wzj »

Full refund sent 7/13/2007. I do NOT recomend doing business with this "man".
Interesting reading: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BadHam/ms ... ndows-1252
kb9wzj

Okay, I'll play....

Post by kb9wzj »

SRE Tech wrote:Hate to be the bad guy, but those really aren't good reasons not to have shipped promptly. If a buyer pays promptly, then the seller needs to ship promptly regardless of personal circumstances. When you accept payment, it becomes a business transaction.
Okay, let's play "Big Business" -
"Due to the back log of orders, your order will be delayed six weeks. We are sorry for this inconvenience."

Once again, I am by NO means a professional seller. I don't sell for profit (you all know who you are), I sell to get something I seldom or never use off the desk. When my hobbies become "business", what's the point? I find television more stimulating to watch anymore than a bunch of sniveling bachelors "who need their stuff right now!".

73 to most, a hard drawn pin with threads to the rest.
KC0UKR

Post by KC0UKR »

Funny this is the same guy who argued for not speaking on the phone prior to making a deal.

By some other twisted sense of logic he claims we should just trust him no matter the risks or inconvenience to us.

Now having failed to perform we get this.

Way to make my point.
kb9wzj

Funny!

Post by kb9wzj »

I see the same grumpy old men trolling this site and posting. Please go to Wal-Mart and buy a life. :D
kb9wzj

Post by kb9wzj »

KC0UKR wrote:Funny this is the same guy who argued for not speaking on the phone prior to making a deal.

By some other twisted sense of logic he claims we should just trust him no matter the risks or inconvenience to us.

Now having failed to perform we get this.

Way to make my point.
Actually the "buyer" has had his money back for nearly a week. I know this because of a Domestic Return Receipt I received days ago. Therfore, the "business transaction" is 100% complete and every obligation satisfied. Yet he failed his "obligation" HE stated HE was going to do, which was to leave feedback about the return of said money order. I guess HE got "busy". :lol:
KC0UKR

Post by KC0UKR »

So evidently entering into a deal and then not keeping your end of it by delivering the item sold is not an obligation as far as Darin is concerned?

The notion that returning the funds and making excuses and rationalizations"Fulfills every obligation" speaks volumes of this guys intentions.

Some people are just born salesmen,others......
kb9wzj

Re: Darin KB9WZJ

Post by kb9wzj »

[quote="N4HN"]Darin doesn't answer his QSL cards & then tries to lie his way out of it. That should tell you all you need to know about his character.
Tom N4HN (ex KT4HN)[/quote

How about I send you a BLANK card so you can write whatever time/frequency you want?

That would make your VUCC invalid, eh?
kb9wzj

n0ee - no way

Post by kb9wzj »

KC0UKR wrote:So evidently entering into a deal and then not keeping your end of it by delivering the item sold is not an obligation as far as Darin is concerned?

The notion that returning the funds and making excuses and rationalizations"Fulfills every obligation" speaks volumes of this guys intentions.

Some people are just born salesmen,others......
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
After he vulgarly insulted my family in several emails, I decided NOT to sell to him and returned his money immediately. I, as a seller, have that right.

In his vulgar email he asked for the amp or his money back. I gave him his money back, just like he asked. I refuse to deal with people who insult my family, period. How would you reacted if he insulted your children and spouse?

Transaction satisfied 100%.

I never claimed to be a salesman and I have never had a sales job.

I am not a professional seller like several calls I see on here.