K7FF - One of the Good Ones!

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
K9OA

K7FF - One of the Good Ones!

Post by K9OA »

I agreed to buy a NOS tube from DereK which he said he would guarantee. I paid with PayPal and he shipped the tube the very same day. When it arrived, I was very pleased with the excellent job he did of packing the tube. I wish everyone was that careful!

Unfortunately, when I tried out the tube it turned out to be defective. I immediately emailed DereK and told him that I would return the tube and requested my money back. He said that there was no need to return the tube and that he would send me a check the next day. The check arrived three days later. I got my money back and I wasn't out the cost of shipping the tube back to him.

I won't hesitate to deal with DereK in the future. Thanks!
Clark, K9OA
K3TLP

K7FF = Excellent Transaction

Post by K3TLP »

I recently purchased some hard line from Derek. He sent e-mails keeping me informed of what was happening. He sent the tracking number. The item was packed very well in a double box and arrived in great condition. The hard line was in new, excellent condition - just as he described.
I would not hesitate to buy from him again.

Jim
K3TLP
Jim Cihon K3TLP Meadville, PA
KD7UFF

Post by KD7UFF »

I have also delt with Derek on some high end ground strap that he had/has. Fast shipping, great emails on when package was shipped. Packed well. Very good stuff, not the typical ground strap you would find.. He is very high on my "Buy from again" list
Dan/KD7UFF