Good Guy Hector Padron

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
KC4OUL

Good Guy Hector Padron

Post by KC4OUL »

[b]I highly recommend Hector as a straight shooter and honest trader. AAA+++ 8) [/b]
W5YMB

Hector Pardon

Post by W5YMB »

Gee . . .

If we just knew Hector's CallSign . . .

He does possess a CallSign, I'm assuming . . .
KC4OUL

Hector Padron

Post by KC4OUL »

Hector is a good trader and his call sign is AD4C. Sorry for the omission. 73's Doug.....KC4OUL
WR4N

Post by WR4N »

I echo Doug's comments. Hector is a straight up ham. He goes out of his way to make sure that a transaction goes smoothly. Highly recommend.

David ... WR4N
N4PMG

Hector Padron, AD4C

Post by N4PMG »

Thanks for allowing me to add a few words about Hector!!!
I've known Hector Padron, AD4C for well over 10 years and during this time I've had the honor of having he and his wife along with a friend in my home while finalizing an equipment transaction. This was just one of many equipment deals he and I have made during the time I've known him!
Hector is without any doubt one of the most honest and trustworthy hams you could ever deal with! He is also "One Of The Proudest Americans" you will ever have the pleasure of meeting!
So, if you ever hear anyone saying negative things about my friend Hector you can rest assured that this person has just "Fallen Off Of A Big Turnip Truck!

Langdon "Mac" McAlpin
N4PMG
Loganville, Ga.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
KG4WQZ

Post by KG4WQZ »

Hector AD4C is a man of his word. You can believe what he says about the item he has for sale. It will arrive in the condition he says it is in when you make the transaction. I would not hesitate to buy from him again.
Last edited by KG4WQZ on Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tom Giddens
KG4WQZ
KG4WQZ

Post by KG4WQZ »

Hector, AD4C, also ships as soon as he receives payment. Item was packaged to withstand even the roughest treatment. I was very pleased with my transaction with Hector.
Tom Giddens
KG4WQZ
W9DMW-2

Hector Pardon Is a straight shooter, honest

Post by W9DMW-2 »

:lol: I had dealings with Hector awhile back, Should have posted at that time, But better late than never. Hector sold me some Rx/TX units, I was building a small repeater set-up, All items were as stated, and worked well for my application, Thanks Hector for the GREAT deal, Sorry for the late KUDOS.....

Don. W9DMW .-.-.-