VE3GNX DON, GREAT TO DEAL WITH...

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
W9DMW-2

VE3GNX DON, GREAT TO DEAL WITH...

Post by W9DMW-2 »

:lol: This has been long coming, But Don VE3GNX is a great person to deal with. He purchased a ts-790a base rig. And I know he is happy with it. Deal went smooth, And he has great pacience. Not like the other jambroonies out here. I would deal with him anytime. He is honest and a man of his word. Don sorry for the late reply, But you deserve a great feedback. I hope to deal with you again.

Tnx Don W9DMW
VA3EE/ VE3GNX

Post by VA3EE/ VE3GNX »

Hey Don:
Thanks for the great feedback. No need to apologize for the late post. None was expected. But it is nice to see that I have a name here on QTH.
Thanks for a great rig in the 790A well worth the wait.
I highly recomend dealing with Don W9DMW (k9oor) :D
Thanks again Don VE3GNX
KD7UFF

Post by KD7UFF »

I have also delt with Don, He is at the top of my "Great Hams List" I would buy or sell any time to Don.
Dan/KD7UFF
W9DMW-2

"ANYTIME" !!!!!!!

Post by W9DMW-2 »

VE3GNX wrote:Hey Don:
Thanks for the great feedback. No need to apologize for the late post. None was expected. But it is nice to see that I have a name here on QTH.
Thanks for a great rig in the 790A well worth the wait.
I highly recomend dealing with Don W9DMW (k9oor) :D
Thanks again Don VE3GNX
:lol:
my PLEASURE Don, I would deal with you anytime. You are again a great person, I wish all my deals went this well. I recommend this person to deal with . You will not go wrong with him. "GOD BLESS TO ALL".

Don W9DMW