Michael Eugene Singleton KG4SOH - not trustworthy

Share information regarding your recently completed deals with other ham operators. ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with the transaction can post in this forum. If you have a report of a scam by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead.
Forum rules
As of Dec 9, 2013: ONLY BUYERS AND SELLERS directly involved with a transaction can post here. Do not post replies in any topic if you are not the buyer or seller in the transaction being discussed! If you believe you can help the buyer or seller, please use the Private Message system to communicate with them. NOTE: if you have been scammed by someone pretending to be a ham, please post in the Scammer Reports forum instead. See viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 for additional rules.
johnb

Michael Eugene Singleton KG4SOH - not trustworthy

Post by johnb »

Purchased an amplifier that was advertised here. Paid in cash, face to face. Michael forgot key to the amp, but promised to send it... but now won't.

Michael Eugene Singleton KG4SOH has refused to answer any emails, return calls, OR send the key.

It's amazing how little a ripoff is worth, for some people to cheat a fellow ham.

BEWARE!

John K5MO
Last edited by johnb on Mon May 28, 2007 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
K4ICL

Who is john

Post by K4ICL »

Unfortunately, most people will find it hard to believe a strong accusation from an anonymous ham. What is you callsign? Share who you are and how you have arrived at your conclusion about the seller. Thanks...

K4ICL
N5KBP

Post by N5KBP »

Agreed if something is left out of a deal that should have been there then it should be supplied. But I can't help but ask two questions.

1) What is your call John?

2) What amplifier requires a key to operate?

Marty
N5KBP
johnb

Re: Who is john

Post by johnb »

K4ICL wrote:Unfortunately, most people will find it hard to believe a strong accusation from an anonymous ham. What is you callsign? Share who you are and how you have arrived at your conclusion about the seller. Thanks...

K4ICL
OK, I added my call (no problems there). How did I arrive at the conclusion about the seller? Well, let's see...after obtaining my money, and promising to send me the key, now he won't return calls, Emails, or send me my property. It's been several months now.

Does that help clear things up? Many thanks John (K5MO)
Last edited by johnb on Mon May 28, 2007 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johnb

A Henry 2K3

Post by johnb »

N5KBP wrote:Agreed if something is left out of a deal that should have been there then it should be supplied. But I can't help but ask two questions.

1) What is your call John?

Marty
N5KBP
A Henry 2K requires a key to open the PS unit.....

John k5mo
N5KBP

Re: A Henry 2K3

Post by N5KBP »

johnb wrote:
N5KBP wrote:

Marty
N5KBP
A Henry 2K requires a key to open the PS unit.....

John k5mo
Thanks for clearing that up. The depth of my ignorance never ceases to amaze me, and everyone else for that matter.:roll:

Marty
N5KBP